FCL Discussion old

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:31 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also there are players like poolbiird who took a break for a season and didn't write off never playing clan pool again who probably haven't even been asked.
klien
klien
19:31 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't be silly.. Eri had already chosen FPD but went for DFE as sloppy seconds when I wouldnt remove a player.
-------------------------------
erigert erigert
hi bud, sorry for the late reply but i havent been on much on the last few days. I would have decided to join FPD for next season but im really not a fan of being in the same clan as (removed name) so i think ill have to look at other offers. But if this changes then i will surely join FPD. Not trying to put pressure on you, but im just being sincere.
Sent 5 days ago

klien
alright bud

no problem, I would recommend funky misfits if anything, but I will not be removing players from FPD to allow others to join, thats just not the FPD way unfortunately.

Thanks.
---------------------------------

I could have made FPD into Uprising V2 but decided against it because it would mean destroying what FPD was originally about. I am considering folding FPD currently due to inactivity and lack of wanting to continue and put effort into a small league, just waiting to speak to Bucky.

I really think there will just be too much defaults and messing around next season for it to be worth it.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:37 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ I never said Eri hadn't chosen FPD.. I was talking to Eri in offline messages at the same time as he posted on the clan waiting thread, so I was the first person to ask him, and he told me he was weighing up other options.. I never mentioned it to him again until he messaged me asking if there was still a place. Which there were several.

So you can try and act like you were being noble, but Eri would have been at FPD had it not been for the fact that you had a player he didn't get along with. Kudos to you for not wanting to remove a player to gain him but I wouldn't have done that either.

And gaining eri wouldn't have meant you would have gained the majority of the others, because I already knew Rich was going to come with us and knew Harriet would want to then also.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:38 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also there are players like poolbiird who took a break for a season and didn't write off never playing clan pool again who probably haven't even been asked.

Yeah not saying i'll never come back but i definitely need time away from clans and the forum except my events to collect myself. If i stay (which people want) i'll only be arguing on the forum making things worse. I don't want that but people can't respect it.

A season out then i'll decide if i'm ready or i need more time off. In this situation, thinking about myself is for the greater good.
klien
klien
19:39 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyway, I'll inform you of mine and bucky's decision soon.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:41 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
fatmikee loves running clans, triple B did a pretty great job as a vice.. There are people out there who can do it even if current captains want to say "screw it".
jacko
jacko
20:24 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ If it was a 4 team league the FCL would have to be A and B teams, too.

There are plenty of players left over (14 or so listed above) who were all still playing before the captains folded.

I don't think Craig will form a clan because as soon as he entertained the idea he gave up because of a couple of tongue in cheek comments.

But that's not to say that someone else couldn't step up and do it.

ive captained many teams, i was captain for over 11 seasons and played in many clans for years
ive won the FBL and FCL

tongue in cheek comments Really

its just typical clan crap by alot of fools that have spoiled it for many others

and reading some of the immediate comments made
i realised very quickly how worthless it would be

ask yourself this, there are over 3800 players still online
why can you not scrape 100 to play in clans

its the crap end of, thats what makes players reluctant to play, let alone captain a team

read back the last 6 or 7 pages of worthless rubbish

if your trying to sort a league out, sort it and cut all the bloody insults

Easy really, well id have thought so
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:31 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

There are plenty of players left over (14 or so listed above) who were all still playing before the captains folded.

I don't think Craig will form a clan because as soon as he entertained the idea he gave up because of a couple of tongue in cheek comments.

3800? You're adding up the amount from the stats of "how many members are there on funky pool". I think we're all very much aware that not even 100 members log in regularly.

Reading through old clan threads, the clan league was booming when the site was and there were more arguments by a mile than there are now. (Simple maths of course, but just to show that arguments didn't make the league deteriorate)

The comments to your suggestion of starting a new clan were tongue in cheek, Phil and Klien both made comments but also wished you luck with it and I think they were being genuine. I just think that perhaps you have a short fuse with clans because of recent and past experience.
jacko
jacko
20:35 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

3800? You're adding up the amount from the stats of "how many members are there on funky pool". I think we're all very much aware that not even 100 members log in regularly.

Reading through old clan threads, the clan league was booming when the site was and there were more arguments by a mile than there are now. (Simple maths of course, but just to show that arguments didn't make the league deteriorate)

The comments to your suggestion of starting a new clan were tongue in cheek, Phil and Klien both made comments but also wished you luck with it and I think they were being genuine. I just think that perhaps you have a short fuse with clans because of recent and past experience.

dont think to much eh
cant help ur little digs

lmao
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:44 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
There wasn't a dig in any of my above paragraphs.. If you're referring to the simple maths comment, I meant it's general simple maths to assume that when there are more players in the league there are more arguments, therefore arguments didn't deteriorate the league in the past.

It's pointless trying to have a constructive conversation with you because you take things in a way that weren't even intended.

One day you'll realize the world isn't actually against you, but I'm not sure you'd like that.
jacko
jacko
21:08 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
There wasn't a dig in any of my above paragraphs.. If you're referring to the simple maths comment, I meant it's general simple maths to assume that when there are more players in the league there are more arguments, therefore arguments didn't deteriorate the league in the past.

It's pointless trying to have a constructive conversation with you because you take things in a way that weren't even intended.

One day you'll realize the world isn't actually against you, but I'm not sure you'd like that.

intresting comment
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:27 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
IF teams are reduced to 10 players each I have no problem or issue entering 2 sides (Appoint another Captain for the other side). I'm sure we can acquire 20 players in Total. It will All depend on horse10000 and his decisions though.

A four team league will be a waste of time, effort and commitment from all involved so we have to do something to increase the league and it's capacity.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:30 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Of course you would opt for a clan reduction.

If it was a 4 clan league the FCL would be split into two teams just like SL and FBL so it's basically the same as having a reduction when it's just going to be 4 teams splitting into two halves.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
22:08 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bunch of cry babies.... If your offended then you're a cry baby... This is not a real pool league.. Quit crying .... I don't care if it's 2 teams it is still competition.. I'm serious people cry to cry ... Go get some damn tissues..
kris
kris
22:09 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive noticed many old players returning recently. id say you could prob get a decent clan together with a bit of effort. what the site is lacking is willing captains.

Shame Craig decided against starting up his clan again. Wouldve been fun, but 4 clan season is totally pointless imo.

Sunday League Football: if only 5 of your players show up for the match, u cancel it rather than field the 5.

same here-4 clans is a waste of time.
kris
kris
22:13 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bunch of cry babies.... If your offended then you're a cry baby... This is not a real pool league.. Quit crying .... I don't care if it's 2 teams it is still competition.. I'm serious people cry to cry ... Go get some damn tissues..

i dont think you need clans to get competition here
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
22:18 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Kris why do we play in clans and have teams???????? To see who is better and have competitions... Do you have to argue with anything I say? Your worse than the ex....
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
22:21 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
And I get no love lol
kris
kris
22:23 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Kris why do we play in clans and have teams???????? To see who is better and have competitions... Do you have to argue with anything I say? Your worse than the ex....

what im saying is that you dont need clans to see who is better. just my opinion
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
22:25 Mon 7 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not the same variety like with clans...
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Discussion old

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.