Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
19:39 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Paula, msg you later, PNP baby, all the way

Ok haha #freva

Lrg ~ Craz is fab, so is Hippy, maybe like you said, people dont get your humour....maybe like me, Hippy doesnt, i dunno, cant see him reporting you for nothing tho.

Right, i need food so im off

Chow for now
triple_b
triple_b
19:40 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi Paula bye Paula lol
lrg
lrg
19:41 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Paula, msg you later, PNP baby, all the way

Ok haha #freva

Lrg ~ Craz is fab, so is Hippy, maybe like you said, people dont get your humour....maybe like me, Hippy doesnt, i dunno, cant see him reporting you for nothing tho.

Right, i need food so im off

Chow for now
its all good on this end lol i didnt say he reported me for nothing either, he thought maybe i was upsetting his friends idk but who cares im still smiling
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
19:45 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Sarah ~ Hi an bye you loon

Lrg ~ Be nice!

Pit ~ You crack me up

Gone!
lrg
lrg
19:47 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Sarah ~ Hi an bye you loon

Lrg ~ Be nice!

Pit ~ You crack me up

Gone!
u always say that like i need lessons in Behavior
lrg
lrg
20:31 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh i can how he cracks you up his barks are hilarious. Hes a good boy tho
kirk
kirk
20:49 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Erm as much as we are inappropriate so are yous. Well mainly pit when he talks to you with profanity and strong innuendo. Do I care or say anything, not really. Its weird but each to there own.

As for kids well adults dont come on anymore nvm kids.

Il never report people no matter what they say as I can defend myself and if I dont like something I wont be a coward and hide behind admin. Thats why iv had numerous bans.

We are all inappropriate in our own ways and so what. You forgive Pete as you know him as I forgive Lee and vice versa. We need to be more forgiving to each other.
lrg
lrg
20:53 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
1st time since ive been on this thread ive actually felt genuine love.
Thankyou kirk its nice to know there are good ppl on here
lrg
lrg
21:09 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
If you feel that way then by all means report me. Its all there for all to see i dont mind a posting ban in the slightest. So long as it makes you feel better ill be happy

One, ONE post ive made admin aware of. I honestly dont mind anyone posting here, and its not about me feeling better, i can ignore you or play you at your own game, i feel others cant.

You wouldnt get a posting ban unless you needed one anyway regardless of what i, or anyone else said
the fact that you reported it means you want me sanctioned..and i will go through all of petes posts this year and make admin aware of them. They will tally up nicely
After all all is fair in love and war my darling.
kirk
kirk
21:18 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah if lrg gets a post revoke then so should Pete as well. Im sure that would be disagreed with.
lrg
lrg
21:34 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
If you feel that way then by all means report me. Its all there for all to see i dont mind a posting ban in the slightest. So long as it makes you feel better ill be happy

One, ONE post ive made admin aware of. I honestly dont mind anyone posting here, and its not about me feeling better, i can ignore you or play you at your own game, i feel others cant.

You wouldnt get a posting ban unless you needed one anyway regardless of what i, or anyone else said
the fact that you reported it means you want me sanctioned..and i will go through all of petes posts this year and make admin aware of them. They will tally up nicely
After all all is fair in love and war my darling.
i think you cant come close to matching me lol
lrg
lrg
21:37 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
You thought Yes ive got him now muwahahahaha I'll just go and tell tales lmao
Hay if you cant beat em get someone else to lol
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
21:45 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I told you pages before i made Admin aware ( not reported ) of one post, the one where id said it was too far. I dont want anyone sanctioned, that one post was inappropriate in my opinion

Kirk ~ I didnt say you were inappropriate.

Only god knows why you keep bringing Pit into it

Hard work this
lrg
lrg
21:47 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
16 times this year pete has broken forum rules ive made admin AWARE of it and given proof
lrg
lrg
21:48 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I told you pages before i made Admin aware ( not reported ) of one post, the one where id said it was too far. I dont want anyone sanctioned, that one post was inappropriate in my opinion

Kirk ~ I didnt say you were inappropriate.

Only god knows why you keep bringing Pit into it

Hard work this
as was petes post which mine was referring to
lrg
lrg
21:49 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Its all in the spirit of the game darling. Im still smiling
lrg
lrg
21:51 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats hard love? Anything i can help you with
lrg
lrg
21:52 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I better watch how i word things or admin will be made AWARE lol
kirk
kirk
21:54 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Only mentioned Pete in reference to his inappropriate behaviour which is allowed but lrg gets pulled up for his.
kirk
kirk
21:56 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Also the said inappropriate by lrg wasnt even that bad tbh. Iv said much worse before and got by so ban me as well admin.
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

General Chat 22

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.