2pac786
2pac786
01:17 Mon 8 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
2pac786 5-4 _fran
gg's
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:28 Mon 8 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
MOSCONI CUP FINAL (Best of 36, First to 19, 9 ball first to 5 racks)

USA (14) v (11) ROW

FIXTURE SET 2

buckjam (3) v (5) erigert
_knightmare_ v blueberry
_fresh_ (4) v (5) dvz
tinie_v17 (5) v (2) dgeneratio
fran_ (4) v (5) 2pac786
clifton188 v thegame26

buckjam v blueberry
_knightmare_ (1) v (5) dvz
_fresh_ (5) v (4) dgeneratio
tinie_v17 (5) v (4) 2pac786
fran_ v thegame26
clifton188 (5) v (2) erigert

buckjam v dvz
_knightmare_ v dgeneratio
_fresh_ (5) v (3) 2pac786
tinie_v17 v thegame26
fran_ (5) v (3) erigert
clifton188 v blueberry

Fixture Set 1 Games Remaining

_fresh_ v thegame26
_knightmare_ v thegame26
tinie_v17 v blueberry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:56 Mon 8 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes was ggs v 2pac..we bith has misfortune but its 9 ball lool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Tue 9 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
thegame26

wake up man
thegame26
thegame26
10:06 Tue 9 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm busy as fook the now , I'll try be on later
dvz
dvz
00:06 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi if still going i played bukjam

dvz 5-3 was wp from him when the balls jst then wernt happning after breaks ggs m8
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:28 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah course! Thanks for playing, let's get this event finished guys!
Well played both
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:30 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
MOSCONI CUP FINAL (Best of 36, First to 19, 9 ball first to 5 racks)

USA (14) v (12) ROW

FIXTURE SET 2

buckjam (3) v (5) erigert
_knightmare_ v blueberry
_fresh_ (4) v (5) dvz
tinie_v17 (5) v (2) dgeneratio
fran_ (4) v (5) 2pac786
clifton188 v thegame26

buckjam v blueberry
_knightmare_ (1) v (5) dvz
_fresh_ (5) v (4) dgeneratio
tinie_v17 (5) v (4) 2pac786
fran_ v thegame26
clifton188 (5) v (2) erigert

buckjam (3) v (5) dvz
_knightmare_ v dgeneratio
_fresh_ (5) v (3) 2pac786
tinie_v17 v thegame26
fran_ (5) v (3) erigert
clifton188 v blueberry

Fixture Set 1 Games Remaining

_fresh_ v thegame26
_knightmare_ v thegame26
tinie_v17 v blueberry
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:31 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me & blueberry have spoken his computer's knackered so he's having to use his sons - when he lets him. Me and dgeneratio can play asap probably try tomorrow evening for you and thegame26 I seem to miss him by the time i log on and get back from my parents.

Will sort the 3 for you ASAP. Sorry.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:11 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just need a time, Ash mate
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
12:19 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Try catch you tonight, what time you on till?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:37 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
until i get bored or Richie logs out, was 10 last night and 9:30 day before but can stay until 11. ideally message me when your on and ill come on or pm in game
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
12:38 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Okay catch you tonight then, won't say a time then can't be held accountable to it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:18 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Going to log out now and do some Excel Work, pm me if you want to play before 11 and i'll come on
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:27 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
5-2 dgen - He played well in places - luck was definitely on his side, amount of missed pots and me being snookered (UNPLANNED) were a joke. I potted the 9 ball in 1 frame only for the cue ball to pot.

I can play a lot better but with the crappy luck against and in pain this evening not surprised. I went for a 2 cushioned 5 to the top left to leave nice angle on the 6 and missed and he ended up snookered - not only got out of it but fluked into opposite middle. Summed up the match tbh, didn't apologize for it due to the amount of crap i endured throughout. If that makes me a bad person then sew me!

I'll win next time - he's a good player - just know without the luck factor i would have won. 9us for ya.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:31 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Personally didn't care about this match too much, was one of those times, if it got played, it got played.

Dgen 5-2 Ash

Game of two halfs, first Ash got very unlucky on some shots and missed some sitters (i rushed a 9). 2nd Half i was lucky and apologised for all my flukes, he fluked a snook in last (if you go for a pot and "fluke" a snook it is still a fluke), never apologised but then i got outrageous fluke to mid and again apologised for my good fortune to win.

In first half when he got unlucky he was cursing really bad i mean its just a game, luck comes and goes, just forget and hope it reverses next match.

and he was in "pain" through stitches, i said i wouldn't play in that condition but he chose to do so, so hope he doesn't blame that for losing, just a mix of bad misses, bad luck from him and good luck from me.

Just glad to get it done and didn't enjoy it except when i fluked the win.

ggs!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:54 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cursed??? I wrote bullsh*t once and Jesus Christ a few times (after you fluked snookers from missing easy shots over and over again).

Anyways glad it's done as I don't enjoy playing players who fluke snookers more than twice a frame - you did apologise at first but my reply after they kept happening - "np -I'm used to it!" - pretty much explained my temperament.

You did play some nice snookers but I got out of all of them - didn't fluke any pots neither.

Good Luck in the rest
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:55 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Put in a Spoiler to not clog up thread

Oh and Ash "I'll win next time - just know without the luck factor i would have won. 9us for ya.", you never know what form you or myself will be in so you can't predict the future. For example if i'm playing at my peak i could beat most people and try and keep robots closer than a demolition, however if we both play at our best then the true ability comes into it (take me vs buckjam, both on fire, he gets a deserved win or me vs rich in 9 ball, 1 frame in it in a Best of 39 match).

I could say, if i played at my peak i would beat you easily, but i won't as form and luck comes and goes as the cookie crumbles. I can't tell the future but your acting all serious, if i lose, i lose. Only time i wanted to win is vs joeyy as i don't think i have beat him.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:58 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyways glad it's done as I don't enjoy playing players who fluke snookers more than twice a frame - you did apologise at first but my reply after they kept happening - "np -I'm used to it!" - pretty much explained my temperament.

You did play some nice snookers but I got out of all of them - didn't fluke any pots neither.

Good Luck in the rest

Can't help luck, got to take it when it comes. About the Fluke you did.

"I went for a 2 cushioned 5 to the top left to leave nice angle on the 6 and missed and he ended up snookered"

Did you plan Snooker? No as if you potted the 5 then you would be Snookered on the 6. Fluke is when something happens when you don't plan to, be it lucky or unlucky.

No Planned Snooker so it is a Fluke
faust
faust
01:05 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hahaha, "How to show no class in defeat" by Ashley Murtagh. Foreword by joeyy!
Pages: 11819
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

_fresh_'s Mosconi Cup

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.