Phoenix Revenge - Resilient till the END!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:34 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Phoenix Revenge / (FBL Preferences)

_knightmare_ (CC) (9us/8us/8uk)
friendyboy (CC) (8us/8uk)
joeyy (Vc) (Any)
_fresh_ (Vc) (8us/8uk/9us)
legend_pot (Str/8uk/9us)
2pac786 (9us/8us/8uk)?
andyw1 (8uk/8uk/8uk)
potalot (8us/9us)?
slimeball (8us/9us)
sinkemall (8uk/9us)?
roxbury_100 (?)
jamesmcgarry (Any)
__start__ (8uk/8us)
hunter (8uk/9us/8us)
rapid_pot (Str/9us)
TBC

Those players with a (?) after their name can you confirm if what I've written is correct. Thanks.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:37 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Friendly Number 2.

Phoenix Revenge (20) vs (10) Black Scorpions

joeyy (7) vs (8) northman
slimeball vs bigcjl2
2pac786 (13) vs (2) my2cjms
sinkemall vs askingfan (s)
jamesmcgarry vs just_gud
(s) rapid_pot vs empty1
legend_potvs bri1974

Feel free to swap and play who you see online guys.

Format: 5 x 8us, 9us and 8uk

Deadline: 05/12/2015
faust
faust
23:42 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
TBF, it was tragic what happened to _fresh_, and miss_harriet played some blinding shots. No-one wanted a team to miss out this way, and I do feel sorry for Phoenix on this occasion. The potalot situation was identical to ours last week though. I don't really see a way of resolving it either. Or the connection issues that keep dogging _fresh_. Commiserations guys!

Edited at 21:56 Sun 29/11/15 (GMT)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:44 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The server cannot cope with many in the same room, killer has to be kept to between 2 teams minimum and the winners then face-off vs each other.

Thanks for the kind words faust - nothing we can do but try to find a solution to stop this from happening.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
23:46 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
its always doing it to me, then cant get bac on, yet other sites are still running, god nows why, i might have a laugh and that, but rubbish in a competetion to happen
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:11 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
INTERCLAN TOURNY (Let's get this started guys )

Here you can see the group standings, scores, knockout bracket etc, and use the discussion page.

http://challonge.com/Phoenixtourny

Right guys, aswell as the current FCL friendlies, me and Ash will be running an Interclan friendly tournament for you all.

The format will be a round robin stage, in which the top 2 will qualify for a knockout stage, 15 players are taking part and we have one BYE (group of 3)

Group match format :
1 x straight
3 x 8us
3 x 9us
3 x 8uk
(10 racks total)

Group qualification will be determined by the two players who finish with the most points (most racks won)
ALL 10 racks must be played in each fixture please

Knockout match format :

Quarter Finals -
1 x straight
4 x 8us
4 x 9us
4 x 8uk
(Best of 13 - First to 7)

Semi Finals -
1 x straight
4 x 8us
4 x 9us
4 x 8uk

3/4 playoff -
1 x straight
4 x 8us
4 x 9us
4 x 8uk

Final -
2 x straight
5 x 8us
5 x 9us
5 x 8uk
(Best of 17 - First to 9)

Play all members of your group once ASAP
Please post all scores on our clan thread

Good luck guys and have fun
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:55 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
INTERCLAN TOURNY

First result (hopefully loads more to follow soon guys)

straight 1-0
8us 2-1
9us 3-0
8uk 2-1

overall
_fresh_ 8-2 sinkemall

The scoreline flatters me, a 6-4/7-3 would have been fair, hes class and a great addition to our side!
Will win lots of racks/matches for us next season

V ggs buddy good luck for the rest
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:59 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
WP Kieran that straight frame looked super close, well done both for getting the competition started. I agree sinkemall is a top player and will only continue to improve.

Pleasure to have you both on this team.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:06 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well the Killer is over for us unfortunately that didn't go to plan either but we tried and that I'm pleased about. Thanks to _fresh_ for logging on and playing all be it 'being kicked out' again through no fault of his own even when under the weather. Also thanks to potalot for keeping to his word and trying his utmost to participate. Shame you didn't get sent an invite mate but next time you definitely will. Thrilled to have you on the team this next season and beyond - so keep doing what you are, you're a quality addition

Guess it's time to say a huge thanks to miss_harriet - fantastic contribution to the team throughout and one I'm pretty gutted and deflated about losing. Always been reliable and given her best so I cannot ask for anymore.

This isn't the first time and I daren't say the final one a team of mine has to fight through adversity with losing top quality and carry on but we will. What doesn't kill us will only make us stronger so I wish miss_harriet all the best with her new team.

Delighted with the team we have next season, all are very welcome here and I'll try to be a better Captain too. (New additions: andyw1, potalot, sinkemall, roxbury_100, jamesmcgarry, __start__, hunter, rapid_pot)

Good Luck - just not versus us next season

We have no more fixtures this season only ones we will arrange and set up ourselves. Stay interested & active guys and we will try our best to keep the fun factor too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:37 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Comp is at the rents house atm so any games you're desperate for a player I can nip on there if need be. But I'll be proper up n running by the 16th. Good luck team!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:37 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Need 5 more players for Mafia aka Assassin, i don't normally post on threads about events but as its in Fun and Games it could be extinct if i don't.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20292/mafia-aka-warewolf-aka-assassin-iii/1#1789476

Those entered already should keep an eye on thread each day as once i get 10 players the voting will start.

Thanks
legend_pot
legend_pot
10:48 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry i couldnt make it last night guys

well done to miss harriet for trying her best with the killer, shame fresh disconnected, the same happened last time when he was with me and davy, its an issue that needs to be fixed somehow
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:11 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hope its not a tournament thing, If it is, only nick can fix it and hes been away for months. Like Tournaments seems strange _fresh_ only disconnects during Killer.

I'm hoping he can play a friendly killer then test this out as if it proves to be the case then theres nothing _fresh_ can do until nick fixes things with Java.
sinkemall
sinkemall
15:01 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
INTERCLAN TOURNY

First result (hopefully loads more to follow soon guys)

straight 1-0
8us 2-1
9us 3-0
8uk 2-1

overall
_fresh_ 8-2 sinkemall

The scoreline flatters me, a 6-4/7-3 would have been fair, hes class and a great addition to our side!
Will win lots of racks/matches for us next season

V ggs buddy good luck for the rest

Very well played mate,i wasn't at my best,but make no excuse _fresh_ is a top class player,and knows his way around the table,superb safety shots when needed,all the best for the rest
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:03 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Comp is at the rents house atm so any games you're desperate for a player I can nip on there if need be. But I'll be proper up n running by the 16th. Good luck team!!

Okay mate, if you can play your group matches asap that would be awesome: vs legend_pot, andyw1 and 2pac786.

IF not then we can wait.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:07 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry i couldn't be here last evening.

My season is over here.

I want to say thanks to the captain and vice-captains for accepting me in this team in the past seasons and it was fantastic to play in this team.

Good luck next season with this team
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:15 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Davy the pleasure was all ours - I wish you every success in your new team, plus you're always welcome back - Top player, person and one this team has very much enjoyed having on board.

Take it easy mate.
slimeball
slimeball
17:25 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
slime vs tonyc455

we only played 4 of each, being a bit dopey
2-2 / 4-0 / 2-2

should we play the others?

sorry, I asked tony what the format was as I wasn't sure, not realising he's new to clans
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:35 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Please mate - it's FCL - Well played so far.
slimeball
slimeball
17:39 Mon 30 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
well we managed to finish, he won all 3 of the 1 legged encounters so we ended up 8-7
cheers tonyc455 for the games.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge - Resilient till the END!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.