MP3 to video convertor

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

_psmon_
_psmon_
16:57 Sat 5 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyone know of a good converter that will allow me to convert mp3 recordings to video, for youtube . i have tried the windows version of a similar software but it keeps jumping mid way through or freezing.

the recordings are perfect and run flauless on soundcloud, media player etc . i use audacity to record and never had a problem occur when using this during or after
watchinawe
watchinawe
00:05 Sun 6 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you mean just converting the mp3 file to mp4, then you can do that on zamzar.com

For video editing software, I use two programmes. First one is VSDC from FlashIntegro (http://www.videosoftdev.com) which is free.

If you don't need the software long-term I would recommend downloading a trial version of Sony Vegas Pro. I use this the most as I'm used to using timeline editing software, as opposed to Windows Movie Maker's layout.
_psmon_
_psmon_
00:57 Sun 6 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Will that allow me to post the audio file as a video file on youtube along with a image, also will the original file be kept and a duplicate made as mp4? ill still need the original for cd (zamzar)

i dont need to edit anything as its a for podcasts i do on a weekly basis, i just need to convert and upload with image for youtube.

im green when it comes down to sort of things.
watchinawe
watchinawe
01:54 Sun 6 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Zamzar will only convert the audio. You will need to use video editing software to add any images to your video. Put the mp3 file in the audio soundtrack and put an image in the video part then export it as an mp4 file and upload to YouTube

Edited at 23:58 Sat 05/12/15 (GMT)
_psmon_
_psmon_
13:34 Sun 6 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheers for your help dude ill give this a try
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

MP3 to video convertor

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.