Twitch Stream

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

apples_back
apples_back
08:21 Mon 11 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
What would you guys think to a Twitch Stream of funky?

For those of you that don't know Twitch is a site where people livestream video games to the open public... Could maybe pick up a couple of new people to the site and also anyone wanting to improve get's to see how I play
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
08:30 Mon 11 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd be game for that. Would also be cool to spectate big matches and what not.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:03 Mon 11 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yup mentioned it a few times, I haven't got the specs to do it but would be cool to watch, i watch Tank Livestream for 5 hours at a time sometimes and rarely gets boring. Last night he had a giveaway so had almost 6,500 viewers and around 3-4k normally.

On Funky i would expect a max of 50 members and maybe minimum of 10 but streaming quality clan game like Seb vs Dvz may draw numbers.
apples_back
apples_back
14:33 Mon 11 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
So for the streaming of a good clan game... Seb vs Dave for example(wouldn't happen as Dave doesn't allow spectators in his game, but hypothetically yes)... A joint commentary from two players?! There has to be a human element there as that's what draws people to it.

I think that's very ambitious to suggest even 10 continuous viewers, but one or two interested parties would be fun

I can probably get my hands on decent screen capture software so that it doesn't lag, if you have any suggestions James let me know, If i'm going to do it i'll do it properly so even if there's some cost involved that's alright.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:39 Mon 11 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think OBS is good but i'm fairly new to Livestreaming. All it would take is yourself in the room and then maybe like recording software you drag to point where you want your livestream.

wouldn't bother with faces unless you shrink the table.

Think only cost would be editing software for Youtube but Windows Movie Maker should work fine and free.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:40 Mon 11 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've never used them but heard Loilo is very good as is Bandicam.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:43 Mon 11 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Heard Bandicam is good yeah, thats what one of people on youtube goes on when he is recording then uses something else to edit voice i think.
watchinawe
watchinawe
14:48 Tue 12 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I watch a live stream on YouTube about Kodi and the guy who does it uses OBS to stream his google hangout live to YouTube, and sometimes Twitch simultaneously. It seems pretty good software, although there does tend to be a 20 second delay with the stream.
the__priest
the__priest
19:43 Tue 12 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
great idea Sam
klien
klien
22:24 Tue 12 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Brilliant idea to stream some of the good / important games, with the players' permission..

If you can set this up, would be brilliant.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Twitch Stream

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.