Black Scorpions - Sting in our Tail

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
buckjam
buckjam
20:14 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
slimeball offline 5 days! Any idea when he's due back?

He's away on holiday . Sept 2nd back . But will get all matches completed he's told me .

11/12 days still to go away - why didn't you keep him back as sub?

Edited at 16:59 Mon 22/08/16 (BST)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......(breath) hahahahahahahahahahahaha............washroom.....hahahahahahahahahaha..............was too late!!............clean underwear hahahahahahahahaha. You do make laugh Ash
_huts24_
_huts24_
20:44 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Fix Set 2:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Midnight UK on 11th September 2016

Black Scorpions A Fixtures :

Black Scorpions A (2) vs (4) Phoenix B

the__priest (2) vs (4) letsgochamp
_huts24_ vs skiller10
bigcjl2 vs friendyboy
slimeball vs dead_silence

Black Scorpions A (5) vs (1) Funky Pool Devils B

kris vs naaaaaaaaath
h50 vs ric_flair
mighty_zeus (5) vs (1) justadream
fastboysam vs _stellafella

Black Scorpions A (8) vs (10) Funky Pool Devils A

the__priest (2) vs (4) scottyjr
bigcjl2 (2)vs (4) triple_b
slimeball vs buckjam
h50 (4) vs (2) gawa

Black Scorpions A (7) vs (12) Dragon Flame B

_huts24_ (1) vs (5) matttt
the__priest (4) vs (2) dgeneratio
bigcjl2 (2)vs (5) silent_phil
slimeball vs don_mega

Format 2x 8US , 9US , 8UK = 6 games

Good Luck guys ! Fight for Every point
_huts24_
_huts24_
20:45 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Fix Set 2:

Black Scorpions B Fixtures :

Black Scorpions B (5) vs (1) Strawberry Goats

veyron vs horse10000
thepoolgod vs erigert
drewdt3 (5) vs (1) immortal
newborn vs ritcho

Black Scorpions B (0) vs (0) Uprising Ultras

drewdt3 vs _niall_
dwaz61 vs thegame26
scallo vs dv8
cuester vs 2andygorams

Black Scorpions B (11) vs (13) Dragon Flame A (Completed)

veyron (2) vs (4) __start__
black_shadow (3) vs (3) i_am_noob
tonyc455 (3) vs (3) _epicshot_
thepoolgod (3) vs (3) allypunk

Black Scorpions B (12) vs (13) Dragon Flame B (Completed)

veyron (3) vs (3) asdfghjk
tonyc455 (2) vs (4) vixen_xox
drewdt3 (5) vs (2) matttt
dwaz61 (2) vs (4) dgeneratio

Black Scorpions B (5) vs (7) Phoenix A

veyron vs _fresh_
tonyc455 (2) vs (4) 2pac786
thepoolgod vs _knightmare_
drewdt3 (3)vs (3) versatile

Format : 2x 8US , 9US , 8UK = 6 games

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:07 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
slimeball offline 5 days! Any idea when he's due back?

He's away on holiday . Sept 2nd back . But will get all matches completed he's told me .

11/12 days still to go away - why didn't you keep him back as sub?

Edited at 16:59 Mon 22/08/16 (BST)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......(breath) hahahahahahahahahahahaha............washroom.....hahahahahahahahahaha..............was too late!!............clean underwear hahahahahahahahaha. You do make laugh Ash

If it was Phoenix inactive it would be, we have 4 weeks, blah, blah, blah, i'm sure x can play soon but i'm sure they have started with inactives too.
the__priest
the__priest
21:26 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
wp shad

nice win fella

_huts24_
_huts24_
21:27 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
h50 vs gawa

8us 1 - 1
9us 1 - 1
8uk 2 - 0

Total h50 (4) - (2) gawa

Very tight games. All the best.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
21:33 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

If it was Phoenix inactive it would be, we have 4 weeks, blah, blah, blah, i'm sure x can play soon but i'm sure they have started with inactives too.

If it was Phoenix having an inactive player half the site would be giving Ash grief for putting in a player he knew was going to be inactive and huts would be one of the first to do it along with buckjam, faust, klien, vixen and the usual jump on the 'give Ash a hard time' bandwagon.

Just pointing out the double standards that are very evident reading these forums!
faust
faust
21:37 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

If it was Phoenix having an inactive player half the site would be giving Ash grief for putting in a player he knew was going to be inactive and huts would be one of the first to do it along with buckjam, faust, klien, vixen and the usual jump on the 'give Ash a hard time' bandwagon.

Just pointing out the double standards that are very evident reading these forums!

Yeah, that's right. All of the other clan captains are wrong and Phoenix are right! lol Do you not wonder why every clan without exception are sick of the way Ash operates with subs? Pull your tongue out of there for a minute and you'll find the smell is very unpleasant.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
21:39 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah, that's right. All of the other clan captains are wrong and Phoenix are right! lol Do you not wonder why every clan without exception are sick of the way Ash operates with subs? Pull your tongue out of there for a minute and you'll find the smell is very unpleasant.

I'm not saying Ash is right, but that doesn't make Huts right in this case. In my opinion, neither player in the original fixture should have been put in. Kirk was inactive so shouldn't have been put in, it was established slime was going to be away for the majority of the fixture so shouldn't have been put in either.
buckjam
buckjam
21:44 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a fixture against slimeball. We spoke before he went away and he told me that he was on vacation and that we would play when he got back. He has given his captain the same information and promised to get his games done when he returns. There are 4 weeks in a fixture. Why cant he go on vacation and still get to play FP in a league? Yeah thats right.................only one reason.Numb nuts says he cant.NAH
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:45 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I wouldn't give Ash a hard time about inactives, and actually never have. The entire 4 weeks before our game went to default I didn't mention the_king being inactive for 2 weeks, I let Ash do whatever he needed to do and tried to arrange with all of them.

Subs aren't permitted until week 4 so it's kind of useless to moan about it, even though slimeball is in a fixture vs one of my players also.

The irritating thing regarding inactives in Phoenix is that they stay elusive and then expect to play there and then when they can be bothered to show up within a small time window. I know my player will make the effort so if slimeball will be back with a week remaining I trust they will be able to play eachother, and if not, it's down to huts to provide a sub since we aren't at fault. And that's about all I'd expect from any other clan, too.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:56 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't be giving Ash a hard time as i know he can't sub until week 4 unless he weakens his team which i wouldn't expect.

Other day Huts asked about Fresh as off 9 days and Ash went and gave Huts a hard time 'assuming' he wanted a sub until Huts pointed out that it was a nudge.

Sometimes it seems like one rule for one clan and another rule for everything else.

I agree Slime shouldn't be in the fixture (Kirk i can't comment) but it is what it is, I'm sure a few sets ago when Fresh withdrew from my event due to 'no time' then he got put in the fixtures and believe he was inactive for 2 weeks and only response was "We have four weeks, Fresh will be on to play soon" similar to what Huts has said
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
21:58 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Hey! We can play our games now if you want ! I just happen to be free
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:12 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_huts24_
_huts24_
_huts24_
_huts24_
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:13 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:13 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:14 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:15 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Fix Set 2:

Black Scorpions B Fixtures :

Black Scorpions B (5) vs (1) Strawberry Goats

veyron vs horse10000
thepoolgod vs erigert
drewdt3 (5) vs (1) immortal
newborn vs ritcho

Black Scorpions B (0) vs (0) Uprising Ultras

drewdt3 vs _niall_
dwaz61 vs thegame26
scallo vs dv8
cuester vs 2andygorams

Black Scorpions B (11) vs (13) Dragon Flame A (Completed)

veyron (2) vs (4) __start__
black_shadow (3) vs (3) i_am_noob
tonyc455 (3) vs (3) _epicshot_
thepoolgod (3) vs (3) allypunk

Black Scorpions B (12) vs (13) Dragon Flame B (Completed)

veyron (3) vs (3) asdfghjk
tonyc455 (2) vs (4) vixen_xox
drewdt3 (5) vs (2) matttt
dwaz61 (2) vs (4) dgeneratio

Black Scorpions B (5) vs (7) Phoenix A

veyron vs _fresh_
tonyc455 (2) vs (4) 2pac786
thepoolgod vs _knightmare_
drewdt3 (3)vs (3) versatile

Format : 2x 8US , 9US , 8UK = 6 games

Pages: 19899