Scottish Football

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
watchinawe
watchinawe
18:01 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good to see Rangers signed Jordan Rossiter. I think he'll do really well in the Scottish leagues.

The new kits look really smart.

Tempted to buy the blue and white one
immortal
immortal
18:32 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I am tempted as well mate.

I like this home strip though, current one the neck does my head in so much
watchinawe
watchinawe
20:31 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What do you think of Rangers going after Joey Barton? Apparently he was at Murray Park today for signing talks

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11708/10281886/burnley-midfielder-joey-barton-at-rangers-training-ground-sky-sources
immortal
immortal
00:33 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im on the fence with that one, although the Scottish game could suite him more i guess.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
00:34 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The SPL would suit a one legged blind man lol
watchinawe
watchinawe
20:25 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done to Hibs. Definately deserved the win more. Disgraceful from the Hibs fans invading the pitch and attacking the Rangers players and staff. No doubt this will be swept under the carpet just like last year's playoff vs Motherwell.

Edited at 17:32 Sat 21/05/16 (BST)
horse10000
horse10000
22:20 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done hibs

Let's all laugh at sevco
immortal
immortal
23:18 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Same has to be said too Keith as well now You do know Rangers have kept the history and everything else along with it... there really is no Sevco.

Was a great game indeed though and what a great strike from Halliday. I will say the same here though as i did else where that our defense was shocking especially the right side as Tav was getting forward far too much and leaving them open wide for hibs on that left side. Stokes abused it pretty much the whole game because Tav didn't have the pace to get back quick enough. If im not mistaken all three of there goals where crafted from that one side through the game (Stokes won the corner on that side for the goal and he scored the header.)

Tav needs to be made a winger enough said. He is annoying me a lot lately with his runs, yes one of those runs crafted a goal but those runs cost of goals as well.

The final showing of the game was horrible, one lass on my facebook was giving the big oh the rangers fans are monsters "one punched my brother when he was on the pitch trying to celebrate" later came out that her brother was not punched at all but he did attempt to spit on Waghorn. No rangers fan would have stepped on to the pitch if the Hibs fan where not goading and in some cases assaulting our players. Horrible end too a decent game. Some fans from both sides did have a scuffle though and i don't condone my fellow rangers fan for that. Should not have came too that.
immortal
immortal
23:20 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
On a decent note though there was 10,000 or more hibs fans on the pitch and around 3,000 rangers on the other side and we out sang them even after a loss.

Said from the start that winning would be nice but at the end of the day my initial goals where too see my club promoted to the top again and beat Celtic in the semi final. I am more than happy with that as Celtic were a tough match and it showed me and some of our critics that we can play against the SPL sides again despite the maybe some inexperience that we have within our ranks.
watchinawe
watchinawe
23:53 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
http://twitter.com/JackMcKelvie/status/734086007717519360

Shows Hibs fans assaulting Lee Wallace and knocking out Kenny Miller inside centre circle
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
00:07 Sun 22 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You's are crap Jay mate face it lol

Hibs to win both teams to score 6/1 free money
watchinawe
watchinawe
17:26 Tue 24 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Joey Barton deal done. Press Conference at 3.30pm
watchinawe
watchinawe
06:15 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Celtic fan uses kid as a scarf as Brendan Rodgers is paraded in front of fans!

Posted Image

LMAO

Edited at 03:23 Wed 25/05/16 (BST)
watchinawe
watchinawe
05:57 Wed 13 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scottish Football

Back to Top of this Page