DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:09 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL vs DFE B (9us) - SUB
Now: the_king84 vs vixen_xox
Prev: letsgochamp vs vixen_xox

* letsgochamp unavailable so been removed from team.

Can he play evenings, because me and Lewis had arranged for this weekend, I can't play during the day and I don't think I've ever seen him on of an evening

Why don't you ask him yourself? I'm not his keeper and apologies Lewis cannot make it this weekend he has a knackered laptop, you'll have to re-arrange with the_king84. He's been informed about the sub - that's all I can do.

I have asked him, there's no need to get bichy lol
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
03:49 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
matttt 6 - 9 dv8

8us 1-4
9us 2-3
8uk 3-2

Couldn't fault him, didn't miss a pot, and kept me out the game.
Well played mate - Enjoyed playing!

God points against dv8 bud. He's a beast.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
03:50 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL

me vs scottyjr

5-2 8uk

Started off in great form, hit a run out in the first game! And then made light work of a clear to go 2-0 up. He upped his game, and got clears way before i did, he potted some great shots too! Including a fluke which he admitted to.. Anyway he did well to pull it back to 2-2.. But then i just upped my game again. And won the next 3 fairly comfortably. Ggs ul mate!

My first win of the season, hopefully of many

Great win man. Uk might be your type after all
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:14 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
^ I've always thought he was a brilliant UK player

And as for the_king I was only asking since it'd stand to reason a captain subbing someone into a game that was already arranged (sure it wasn't ash or lewis' fault) a ballpark area of their players times.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:26 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lists today guys

EDIT: Just DFE needed

Edited at 11:54 Sun 17/07/16 (BST)
faust
faust
19:05 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for this one please guys....

STR: dv8 vs marksmith

:)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:20 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
^ i'll do it if you like, can't promise a good result as i attack in Straight (unless no pots on when balls are open) but meh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:30 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Anything less than a good result just isn't acceptable against someone as crap as dv8
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:02 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for this one please guys....

STR: dv8 vs marksmith

:)

I'll sort it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:13 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
8US matttt 5 - 3 triple_b

Good games, well played Sarah!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:15 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
nice win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:31 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
20:29 Sun 17/07/16
Straight Pool - lolumadbro got 100 successive pots

About time, almost went in off on 99 and almost double potted on 97 as well lol.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:32 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Very Nice Mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:05 Mon 18 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Need lists by 9:30 guys or i'll have to randomise to keep balance and be impartial as i can't be biased in this situation.

I'm not busy (bored actually lol) so i can wait a bit longer but not too much longer.

I'll accept a list from any DFE member now (except myself as i'm the stand in runner and have to stay neutral) but if none sent i'll have to use the first four names on A and B for all available matches as we don't have a previous set so i urge that a list can be sent.

Cheers
klien
klien
00:09 Mon 18 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Need lists by 9:30 guys or i'll have to randomise to keep balance and be impartial as i can't be biased in this situation.

I'm not busy (bored actually lol) so i can wait a bit longer but not too much longer.

I'll accept a list from any DFE member now (except myself as i'm the stand in runner and have to stay neutral) but if none sent i'll have to use the first four names on A and B for all available matches as we don't have a previous set so i urge that a list can be sent.

Cheers

I don't want to be the ..... but any other team and this wouldn't be happening.. 8pm has been the deadline since the start of the season, this one is 9pm for some reason and you have given more than enough warning.. any later and im gunna struggle to post the fixtures for my team considering im at work at 6am.
faust
faust
00:11 Mon 18 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll happily select your teams for you, obviously not against us if you play us though! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:13 Mon 18 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I can do it if you want mate, just send me the list of fixtures and our players
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:17 Mon 18 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If i'm not busy and i usually wait a little longer (approx 30 mins), i would do the same for any team so give me some credit yes? I usually wait on Snooker.

Jacks sending them in but i was willing to put DFE at a disadvantage to remain impartial so i deserve some respect there.

Was 9 pm for FBL due to Snooker Killer and while i'm not busy 9 pm remained, Yes i'm waiting 30 minutes but i do that on Snooker so nothing out of the ordinary
klien
klien
00:18 Mon 18 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If i'm not busy and i usually wait a little longer (approx 30 mins), i would do the same for any team so give me some credit yes? I usually wait on Snooker.

Jacks sending them in but i was willing to put DFE at a disadvantage to remain impartial so i deserve some respect there.

Was 9 pm for FBL due to Snooker Killer and while i'm not busy 9 pm remained, Yes i'm waiting 30 minutes but i do that on Snooker so nothing out of the ordinary

I was waiting for a 9pm release to post them and then go to bed to find out you extend the deadline by 30 mins for your own team..

Shall i log back on at half 10 to see if they're out or we still going to be delaying them?
faust
faust
00:20 Mon 18 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
To be fair klien, Keith's fixture releases usually come pretty late at night
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.