remove me from this please thank you!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:45 Thu 16 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Done.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:34 Thu 16 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Due to re_rack_jack and mr_tumble dropping out then Poland and Germany will advance to the next stage in that order.

mr_tumble has moved home and unfortunately has no Internet connection so we spoke earlier and he suggested it be best he be removed begrudgingly.

So cheers both for joining in the first place, let's keep getting the remaining fixtures completed by 22/06 if possible. If we can play the Knockout Stage at the same time as the real event that would be awesome.

Thanks all for your efforts and the very best of luck with your fixtures.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:49 Mon 20 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
no chance of the rest of mine getting played tbh altho had responses the guys never around to play them ..so i'll pull out ..speed it up for the rest
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:05 Mon 20 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The timing of this event is all wrong - we have a fair few players who are really into the REAL Euro 2016 (I don't blame them - even though a lot of the matches IMO have been CRAP). Some who are currently involved with Religious traditions/practices plus a lot of players who are just unavailable or some who are not really motivated when the site's dormant and DEAD. (Again, I don't blame them)

Maybe the whole premise and idea of this competition as good as it sounded (playing matches simultaneously and alongside the real life tournament) just isn't a real possibility.

I'm very pleased to see the amount of matches which have been completed and would like the opportunity to try and conclude the whole thing. So maybe we PAUSE/SUSPEND this tournament and CONTINUE it after the real event? I think that's the best solution.

Thanks to all those who have played some if not ALL their group stage fixtures, much appreciated.
legend_pot
legend_pot
04:04 Tue 21 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well ive just played my last group game before reading this mate haha
legend_pot
legend_pot
04:05 Tue 21 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
actually ive just realised ive ended up playing the wrong person lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:16 Tue 21 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - what are ya like!!! - yeah i think pausing the competition might be a good idea.
legend_pot
legend_pot
23:05 Tue 21 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah sure upto you mate
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

EuroFunky 2016: 'A Competition with a Difference & OPEN for ALL!'

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.