Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

hippesville
hippesville
15:14 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
So here goes, positivity throughout.
You CAN do it

Got ta say I love playing pool in real life, but am even better on here!
Love the banter and craic, and, the competition
buckjam
buckjam
18:56 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm ugly and have a fat backside but I'm positive there are uglier big butted people than me
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:02 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pros: Love playing when i'm not bored, Mostly against Friends or League Games.

Cons: *Looks at thread title*, DAMN!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:24 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
positive = a good game of killer for me and a giggle
_niall_
_niall_
01:42 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Been pretty fortunate to meet a VERY select few over my many years on here who I could actually consider genuine friends - the majority of the others are funky-institutionalised

Aside from that, the site is just a time passer/waster, whichever way you prefer to look at it.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
01:51 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
+ comment
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:58 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If I write down 2 Negatives will that be equivalent to 1 Positive?
(Joking)

This site has been a godsend really as in it's own little way it's helped keep me distracted from REALITY and some of the trials and tribulations I've encountered in my life. (Recently)

Most players on here are actually pretty sound people, a few I used to think I wouldn't really associate with but that was me being prejudice & judgemental but after time and me trying to accept people at face value (all be it behind a keyboard) they are all decent folk. Yeah I have my moments when I'd argue with myself in the mirror until I'm black n blue but that's just life & me. (Like marmite really - like me or your don't).

I hope this site continues and the players who are still around don't take it granted and continue to criticize it. If it was really as bad as some try to make out...then why are they still logging on daily? Actions speak louder than words....I enjoy Funkypool....sometimes it just doesn't enjoy me!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool Comments......POSITIVE ONLY

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.