Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11516
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
18:15 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
We're going to need a sub for _fresh_ vs hippesville in the FCL fixture if he's asked to be taken out of all his games.

Thanks
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:02 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
We're going to need a sub for _fresh_ vs hippesville in the FCL fixture if he's asked to be taken out of all his games.

Thanks

Ash is muted so someone else will need to post
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
22:10 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I will have a word with him now guys!
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:38 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks

Ash is muted so someone else will need to post

Lol, yes, I know!

No rush, Lewis, there's plenty of time left, I understand you wanted to sort out his sl/fbl fixtures first, I just wanted hippes to be aware of who his new opponent is and thought you'd forgotten about us
faust
faust
22:40 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for _fresh_ please
versatile
versatile
22:49 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Subs aren't Permitted just yet when they are should a replacement be required for fresh then we'll assess that situation then. He's having his computer repaired and should that not be possible we'll have no reason not to remove him from the team list. Still have 3 weeks before our Deadline...we will follow the rules.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:54 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Subs aren't Permitted just yet when they are should a replacement be required for fresh then we'll assess that situation then. He's having his computer repaired and should that not be possible we'll have no reason not to remove him from the team list. Still have 3 weeks before our Deadline...we will follow the rules.

Doesn't make much sense to leave him in for the time being when he's personally requested to be subbed out of all ongoing fixtures. That leaves only a week for all of his fcl opponents to arrange and play their games when at the moment there's almost 3 weeks remaining.
klien
klien
22:59 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash is muted? OMG hahahahahaha

Ash you rebel!
versatile
versatile
23:02 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash is muted? OMG hahahahahaha

Ash you rebel!

He has been for a few days now..
versatile
versatile
23:08 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fresh asked to be removed from his fixtures not to be removed from the team...there's a huge difference. Subs aren't allowed just yet...so just need to be patient .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:10 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Its the arguing him and bucky had, i'm fairly sure.

Here is Ash/Fresh post Ray mate:
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20477/phoenix-reapers-awesome-since-day-1-love-the-game-not-the-player/14#1837161
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:10 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha well done klien, clicked on real quick there.He's only been muted for two days.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:19 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Leave it dgen we don't want any trouble from you ;P
mich
mich
23:21 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for _fresh_ please

And we need subs for R1p0 and cbigson.
mich
mich
23:23 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Doesn't make much sense to leave him in for the time being when he's personally requested to be subbed out of all ongoing fixtures. That leaves only a week for all of his fcl opponents to arrange and play their games when at the moment there's almost 3 weeks remaining.

Why remove someone from the team sheet when they could have their issues sorted in the next couple of days? That would make them invalid for all games for the rest of the fixture just makes no sense really if he can make it on.

As already said subs will be provided in the final week should fresh still not be available.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
like^^^^
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:29 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
because Ash said he would sub for Fresh and Fresh wants to be subbed to avoid being an inconvenience to other teams?

but we have to now wait twelve days of potential inactivity from Fresh and likely to happen as last set he was off at least 10 days and fixture before he was off 14 days.

We will wait but should anything happen in final week, we won't be subbing Hippes out.

Thanks
faust
faust
23:35 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for _fresh_ please

And we need subs for R1p0 and cbigson.

I've not done it yet??? :O

To be fair I've been in hospital unconscious. I'll sort it now.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:41 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Why remove someone from the team sheet when they could have their issues sorted in the next couple of days? That would make them invalid for all games for the rest of the fixture just makes no sense really if he can make it on.

As already said subs will be provided in the final week should fresh still not be available.

Because some of the players on this team are hard enough to arrange with over a 4 week period nevermind only having a week to work with

I'd agree with you had Fresh not personally requested to be subbed out of all ongoing fixtures, therefore he evidently doesn't foresee his issues being resolved in time.

You could remove him, sub his FCL games and have him back on the team sheet before any new fixtures.
Obviously your choice, but he's been off 14 days, 10 days etc before his technical issues occurred, so personally I can't imagine there will be any rush to resolve them.
mich
mich
23:42 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
because Ash said he would sub for Fresh and Fresh wants to be subbed to avoid being an inconvenience to other teams?

but we have to now wait twelve days of potential inactivity from Fresh and likely to happen as last set he was off at least 10 days and fixture before he was off 14 days.

We will wait but should anything happen in final week, we won't be subbing Hippes out.

Thanks

But subs can't be done til final week. So you can wait like we've had to on a number of occasions.
Pages: 11516
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.