DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
__start__
__start__
17:28 Thu 12 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
at this rate theres only going to be jacko upset with nothing to do at nights... god bless ................... be the best thing for this site to fold I think.... ull find another hobby old chap
thegame26
thegame26
23:05 Thu 12 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm still here
horse10000
horse10000
23:57 Thu 12 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
No games played and no default information sent so no points to anyone so all current scores stand.

Congratulations to Funky Pool Devils on winning the Super League Final

and also adding the Grand Slam Plate into the trophy cabinet
horse10000
horse10000
00:01 Fri 13 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Next Season

Not sure how many clans we have and not really sure if we have the activity levels to even run a league.

I am going to run one league only in the FCL format.

Teams must have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 active players. If players have been unreliable in previous seasons or i know they are poor at getting games done and there are a few in the same team i will be advising and may prevent clans entering as it is not fair on those who wish to play.

For clans with full teams they can split into two teams.

After i know total number of teams i can look into start dates etc.

Can all teams who wish to enter the clan league please send team lists to me offline by midnight uk on Wednesday 18th January.

If this is successful the plan would be to run quick format leagues in the various formats but never altogether so FCL for one season, FBL for one season etc

This will hopefully mean players are encouraged to be more active if they wish to play in the clan league.

Any questions or suggestions to improve anything on the above please either post or message me offline.

Thanks
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:03 Thu 19 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Noob!!! SUBMIT the lists!!!!! lol
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
23:23 Thu 19 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
14:55 Thu 26 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey DFE!!! Talked last night to DeeDee and she said that she is reutrnning today or tonight and that team lists have been sent in ! She also said that she signed two huuuge (huge like how President Trump says it) free agent signings ! Good Luck this season ! She said FCL is yours... Not sure there Scrap Ratts Are coming!
__start__
__start__
15:11 Thu 26 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Remove Advert
Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now
OverallThis page shows the top overall players. To qualify for these tables players must have played at least a single game in every required sub-game.
Rankings
__start__ England 795.3
onua0767 Canada 794.5
turtle1560 Ireland 793.6
beenjammin United States 793.3
darkknight unspecified 791.6
destiny Germany 788.7
_niall_ Ireland 785.0
_marc_ United States 782.8
lethal_lures England 782.5
miss_harriet England 781.0
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:57 Thu 26 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey DFE!!! Talked last night to DeeDee and she said that she is reutrnning today or tonight and that team lists have been sent in ! She also said that she signed two huuuge (huge like how President Trump says it) free agent signings ! Good Luck this season ! She said FCL is yours... Not sure there Scrap Ratts Are coming!

Nice to know mate
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
15:56 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys. Sorry nobody has said much in a long time, I was allowed to return a few days after my ban but seemed pointless since it would have been with a mute so I wouldn't have been able to post to you anyway!

As far as the new season goes, if there is one, we didn't have enough for 2 teams at the end of last season even with all new additions, and now we definitely don't having lost epic, northy, noob, mike, hippes and a few others.

By numbers alone we have enough for one team but activity wise I can't imagine that happening either. If someone has ways of getting intouch with a few of the players who have been gone a while and want to see if there's still any interest, feel free, and anybody who is definitely still wanting to play you can put your name down so we have a clear view of just how many we have to work with. But it's looking pretty grim and if the rest of you want to go elsewhere I certainly wouldn't begrudge you that. So we'll see what pans out.

Hope everyone's doing okay!!
__start__
__start__
18:30 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
im in
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:19 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Welcome Back Dee, If you post a list i'll give them a PM as i have most on FB
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
19:43 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
vixen
__start__
dvz (shooter?)
_wales_lad_
erigert
miss_harriet
thegame26
dv8
horse10000
dark_chocco

^ Pretty much what we've got left

And thanks James
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:49 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
chocco, eri, aled, rich and andy i can contact
thegame26
thegame26
20:14 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
In

Welcome back Dee
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:15 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Forgot Harriet in list above...

Now she will give me a level 4 detention
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:17 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Eri: Thanks for telling James. Tell Dee im still available for next season, although i have limited time
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:18 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aled: Yeh ill still play pal, slowly started back on snooker a few days ago so ill come on pool in a bit
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
21:03 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks rich

There's faust and ritcho too but haven't heard from stu
dv8
dv8
22:48 Wed 1 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im in.
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.