If you haven't heard this song..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Wed 16 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I highly recommend it. Yes, it's a heavy metal song, but its about world war II and isnt actually that heavy. It was made in 1988 by Metallica and called "One". This was on the "..And Justice For All" album, and is an absolutely brilliant song. Even if this isnt your kind of music, just listen to the lyrics. Very good imo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:34 Wed 16 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
k, will do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:30 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
heavy metal - ROFL....on yer bike and i hope u fall off it. wat a joke
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:48 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
dazzoshep88, i heard that song, and prob every other metallica song aswell, im a massive fan of them and reckon they are the best band going. Another good song by them is disposable hero, which is on the master of puppets album. I highly recommend it to any metal fans.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:42 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ibiza obviously a rap man wid 'is crew bangin it large on da streets?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:30 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ibiza WTF were u doin up at 4.30 in the morning?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:39 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hes obviously a hard house, trance, fan the only way you can enjoy that sh** is if ur on gerners

try these:-
dead kennedys
rancid
sex pistols
bad religion
nofx
hot water music
stiff little fingers
raiden
raiden
15:51 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
To dead_kennedy: You probably have the best taste of music on this site. Nice choice of bands.
I'd also like to add:
The Clash
The Ramones
Pennywise.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
what do you mean one isnt that heavy have you listened all the way through? "Landmine has taken my sight taken my speech taken my hearing taken my arms taken my legs taken my soul left me with life in hell!" and also "i cannot live i cannot die trapped in myself body my holding cell" he roars as the guitars get louder and louder
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Mon 21 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
pretty melow pop reminds me of blazin squad lyrics :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:24 Mon 21 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
dead kennedy and raiden list some impressive bands but remember guys punk was at best a 4 year thing (not counting the hanger ons and the nu punk attempts of today) though im amazed no new york dolls, undertones, buzzcocks music isnt there, less nihlistic punk but important none the less.

im actually into so much music its virtually impossible to list,
from be bop jazz (dizzie gillespie, charlie parker, thelonious monk)

mod music such as jam, kinks, who, led zep

i also love old school rap like gangstarr, nwa, cypress hill,public enemy

then again i love newer music like kasabian, radiohead, beta band, spiritualized

i love the phychadelic music of the 70's such as jefferson airplane, pink floyd, king crimson, chocolate watch band

god im going on, i love music full stop, as long as its got soul feeling and thought then im in, i would hate to stick to one genre and miss out on all the other musical talents available
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:57 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
What about:

Metallica
Iron maiden
Black sabboth
Blink 182

Any one like thoose....or is it just me?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:24 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
metalica are legends, but just not to me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
blink seem a bit incongruous with ure other choices but strangley enough i like all four of those bands myselfi actually like blink better than maiden theyre both extremely cheesy but at least blink makes me laugh and theyre doing it on purpose maiden just makes me laugh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh and of course i love sabbath
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nirvana
blink 182
ozzy osbourne/black sabbath
guns and roses
creed
saliva
rob zombie
metalica
u2
these are a few of my fav rock bands any body else think that nirvana are just pure legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
triangl mate, i've listened to this song nigh-on a thousand times. yes i do know it gets a bit heavier towards the end, but like i said, just the lyrics are telling a story. It is a good song, voted 2nd best rock/metal song ever. Guess what won? yep.. smells like teen sh...pirit.

hate that song. absolute pants.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
always wins best video too, the ******* but all heavy metal lyrics should tell a story otherwise its not heavy its thrash or hardcore or something, i reckon the "weight" of a heavy metal song is inversely proportional to the speed
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

If you haven't heard this song..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.