favourites to win new fcl group league are??

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
__start__
__start__
16:43 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
no.......... our team which we didn't pick> is doing very well... beat a lot of decent players... ive checked results and its not like you and others have lost against the very best on here.... leave it be.... and let horses league have a chance... doing it again ............ will still have the same problems........... most of this nonsence is teams getting upset losing....... if u win then most of this wouldn't be posted........... so try and win

That's not completely true .. I do not think anyone that i know of has got upset for losing? Correct me if i'm wrong there. I think most of it is from people leaving league because they can not be reliable atm .

that will happen every time u start a new league.... peoples lives change... so if u get picked for a good loyal side.... its lucky for you..... if not,,,,,,,,, its not
faust
faust
16:48 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

that will happen every time u start a new league.... peoples lives change... so if u get picked for a good loyal side.... its lucky for you..... if not,,,,,,,,, its not

I get it trats, you're desperate to win this pretend trophy - and I'm happy for you to do so, but let's not pretend it's anything different than what it is.

Next season will be a genuine competition, and not just a case of last man standing. If I have to wait it out, so be it. I've almost completed my games anyway and would be waiting even if this league had worked out.
__start__
__start__
17:11 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

I get it trats, you're desperate to win this pretend trophy - and I'm happy for you to do so, but let's not pretend it's anything different than what it is.

Next season will be a genuine competition, and not just a case of last man standing. If I have to wait it out, so be it. I've almost completed my games anyway and would be waiting even if this league had worked out.

if u look at what players have been beaten by our team... id of thought ud say well done... got to go anyway... better things to do with my day... try and win ure games buddy... that would help matters
faust
faust
17:18 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

if u look at what players have been beaten by our team... id of thought ud say well done... got to go anyway... better things to do with my day... try and win ure games buddy... that would help matters

You're not getting this at all. You're the best team and would probs win with or without what's happened to all the other teams. I think your team have performed very well, especially klien who's in great form. You're as consistent as always, although Davy is probs playing below himself right now. That's all irrelevant though. The league is a mess right now. Most have no idea who they're playing and what teams are left. It's chaos!
silent_hills
silent_hills
17:26 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not really sure anyone gives a monkeys who wins. All players are trying their best. But the majority of the reliable ones left are simply playing for fun.

Unless __start__ wants to win his first picture of a trophy? Not a real trophy.

Or maybe faust wants to win and add to his collection of pointless pictures of titles that he'd never win in real life.

Funny I say that really. As I don't think you even contributed to winning anything. Apart from being online to send teamlists. And signing top quality players to replace players that simply had enough of your crap.

beetlejuice
beetlejuice
17:28 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
League is a mess but the format is fun for sure. And lots of games are getting played. Next season should be much better.
faust
faust
17:51 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:02 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
no one cares
erigert
erigert
20:45 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not really sure anyone gives a monkeys who wins. All players are trying their best. But the majority of the reliable ones left are simply playing for fun.

Unless __start__ wants to win his first picture of a trophy? Not a real trophy.

Or maybe faust wants to win and add to his collection of pointless pictures of titles that he'd never win in real life.

Funny I say that really. As I don't think you even contributed to winning anything. Apart from being online to send teamlists. And signing top quality players to replace players that simply had enough of your crap.

And meanwhile your contribute in this site is having the most accounts deactivated or banned ever. And rightly so considering you live on here....
silent_hills
silent_hills
08:50 Wed 15 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 07:09 Wed 15/03/17 (GMT)
silent_hills
silent_hills
08:52 Wed 15 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 07:10 Wed 15/03/17 (GMT)
silent_hills
silent_hills
08:59 Wed 15 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 07:11 Wed 15/03/17 (GMT)
__start__
__start__
18:37 Wed 15 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^ what a muppet
silent_hills
silent_hills
09:52 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
A muppet for telling the truth. Makes pure sense

Still not found a decent internet connection yet then trats? Instead of using the libraries.

I bet each time you've been banned on here, you've decided to terminate your contract with Sky, Virgin or whoever else your silly enough to use. Paid by your JSA or UC, because that's all you browse the internet for. Right or wrong?

And you claim you work.. Pahaha easier said then actually doing. You only get off your lazy backside in the early afternoon before making your daily trip to the nearest library.

Good idea really though trats, atleast if you suddenly are banned again, it'll be the libraries I.P you've banned too. And not your home I.P (If you can scrape enough pennies to continue paying for home broadband, JSA & UC really don't pay out that much, and everything is becoming ever so more expensive these days)

I'll cry for you in your hour of need.
crucial
crucial
12:28 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

You're not getting this at all. You're the best team and would probs win with or without what's happened to all the other teams. I think your team have performed very well, especially klien who's in great form. You're as consistent as always, although Davy is probs playing below himself right now. also that crucial guy , the forgotten guy in the team ;) That's all irrelevant though. The league is a mess right now. Most have no idea who they're playing and what teams are left. It's chaos!
cheers faust
__start__
__start__
20:24 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Still not found a decent internet connection yet then trats? Instead of using the libraries.

I bet each time you've been banned on here, you've decided to terminate your contract with Sky, Virgin or whoever else your silly enough to use. Paid by your JSA or UC, because that's all you browse the internet for. Right or wrong?

And you claim you work.. Pahaha easier said then actually doing. You only get off your lazy backside in the early afternoon before making your daily trip to the nearest library.

Good idea really though trats, atleast if you suddenly are banned again, it'll be the libraries I.P you've banned too. And not your home I.P (If you can scrape enough pennies to continue paying for home broadband, JSA & UC really don't pay out that much, and everything is becoming ever so more expensive these days)

why did you take them pictures of ure buitifull girlfriend down sillyphilly of ure profile?
silent_hills
silent_hills
22:30 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

why did you take them pictures of ure buitifull girlfriend down sillyphilly of ure profile?

Not had a holiday yet Trats? I'm sure you've logged in everyday for the past year or so.

The only day you haven't logged in is Christmas day, when the library isn't open.

Is that why you give everyone so much stick? Because others can afford the luxuries to life?

If you do work which I doubt, ask for a raise. You deserve it
silent_hills
silent_hills
22:37 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Its nice to see you and erigert have similar personalities, neither of you can talk actual English.

Erigert is Albanian so i'd expect nothing more really. What's your excuse?
silent_hills
silent_hills
22:41 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
What are the rules for the chat rooms?

The language in the chat room is moderated to allow a friendly environment to relax. This is a guideline of what behaviour is considered offensive or inappropriate.

You should not try and circumvent the swear filter.
You should not spam (repeat the same information over and over), and you should not use ALL CAPITALS.
You are not allowed to use unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
The site language and chat is English (other languages may be available at a later stage subject to moderating availability).

If you can't speak English, then do everyone a favour and please don't speak at all.

Thank you
buckjam
buckjam
22:57 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
What are the rules for the chat rooms?

The language in the chat room is moderated to allow a friendly environment to relax. This is a guideline of what behaviour is considered offensive or inappropriate.

You should not try and circumvent the swear filter.
You should not spam (repeat the same information over and over), and you should not use ALL CAPITALS.
You are not allowed to use unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
The site language and chat is English (other languages may be available at a later stage subject to moderating availability).

If you can't speak English, then do everyone a favour and please don't speak at all.

Thank you

There is also " if you cant say nothing nice then say nothing at all" . Also " if you cant say something intelligent, its because your thick" Both apply to you Phillys in spades so time to give your backside a chance to talk as it cant do worse than your mouth.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

favourites to win new fcl group league are??

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.