Has Anyone Figured Out Java Yet?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

skyfly
skyfly
08:23 Sun 30 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Has anyone figured out how to play the game? I can't figure out how to turn it. I've tried downloading older versions of Java and it's not worked. Possibly I just didn't download the correct one, there are many. So if someone has done this and it worked please provide a link. Thanks.
hippesville
hippesville
13:40 Sun 30 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Has anyone figured out how to play the game? I can't figure out how to turn it. I've tried downloading older versions of Java and it's not worked. Possibly I just didn't download the correct one, there are many. So if someone has done this and it worked please provide a link. Thanks.

Have ya tried using Mozilla 51 m8?
quickshot
quickshot
01:31 Wed 3 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Use internet explorer
skyfly
skyfly
08:45 Fri 19 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Have ya tried using Mozilla 51 m8?

Yah I just did. Just tried Mozilla 51. Guess I'm done playing funkypool. So stupid that whoever owns the site can fix this.
bignose
bignose
03:04 Thu 27 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
i couldn't get to play on here for a long time. I ended up reformatting a laptop so I could use it purely for funkypool. Now ive come back to play and theres hardly anybody on here !
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Has Anyone Figured Out Java Yet?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.