New league coming soon

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
15:55 Tue 21 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thinking about putting something together.. Would completely different than any league before...will have more info in the next couple days!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:12 Tue 21 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Talk about 'floggin a dead horse', there simply isn't enough activity on the site let alone players to commit to anything over a sustained period of time.

Hope I'm proven wrong though, good luck...but it'll probably generate interest (from the same players) for the first few days or weeks then flop.

- That's not me being Negative just...Realistic
hippesville
hippesville
00:39 Wed 22 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good luck! was all that was really needed there
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:41 Wed 22 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good luck! was all that was really needed there

Agree, even if it's a single elimination event
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:20 Wed 22 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks Dgen and Hippes
__starless__
__starless__
08:09 Wed 22 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will most probably be keen to partake
vixen___xox
vixen___xox
15:26 Wed 22 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
League, whether it is 4 people or 12 is atleast something cool to keep the people who do play on the site going.

Doesn't matter either way at least the people who play are good to play one another.

Getting very disappointed in you ash. You seem to be poking negatively no matter who does what. Try joining in.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:12 Wed 22 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
League, whether it is 4 people or 12 is atleast something cool to keep the people who do play on the site going.

Doesn't matter either way at least the people who play are good to play one another.

Getting very disappointed in you ash. You seem to be poking negatively no matter who does what. Try joining in.

I noticed it's mainly events that Jack runs as they dislike each other.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:57 Thu 23 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Will announce tomorrow and then have a sign up period till Sunday.. Then it begins !
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:41 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Nah Deedee, just call it 'being Realistic'. The site nowadays just isn't the same as it used to be, no one has time or just as important the motivation to commit to anything any longer. All the little side events just emphasize it's only a select minority on here who are actually bothered about it's present and future.

The 'Season of Reckoning', hopefully assists the site getting back off the ground periodically but until I see a massive swarm of interest then it's just going to end up being a failed attempt I feel so I see no reason to join or waste my own time with it...good luck and enjoy the decaying site whilst it slowly filters away into its own obscurity.

IF my Realism disappoints then...sorry.
vixen___xox
vixen___xox
12:02 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Nah Deedee, just call it 'being Realistic'. The site nowadays just isn't the same as it used to be, no one has time or just as important the motivation to commit to anything any longer. All the little side events just emphasize it's only a select minority on here who are actually bothered about it's present and future.

The 'Season of Reckoning', hopefully assists the site getting back off the ground periodically but until I see a massive swarm of interest then it's just going to end up being a failed attempt I feel so I see no reason to join or waste my own time with it.

IF my Realism disappoints then...sorry.

That's fair enough, I just think that most people are aware the site is "decaying", but if a few of the remaining players want to start events even if it brings out just one or two inactive players it can only be seen as a positive.

You were heavily involved in leagues for a long time, I know it's far from the same but I think it would be better if the small amount of people who do play regularly at least tried to get along.

But that's just my opinion, I know it doesn't count for much
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:03 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah true, Site is "almost" a ghost town but unlike Snooker, people still post here (although most seems to be negative these days, i.e. dedications, phoenix thread, here etc).

Sure the event may not work and worst thing it will be Capped and Ash can say "I told you so" but what if it works even with a minority? then would have to admit you were wrong.

If it fails so be it but at least Jack would have tried and if there is one competitive match then i don't think it has failed as competition is what the site lacks.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:12 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
The problem is before people let anyone join.. Just to get numbers. With me I only want people that will play.. Then it runs smooth with few problems. That's why I've said no to a few. I enjoy the group we have so far... :)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:18 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
The problem is before people let anyone join.. Just to get numbers. With me I only want people that will play.. Then it runs smooth with few problems. That's why I've said no to a few. I enjoy the group we have so far... :)

So your (supposed) New Season's on an 'Invite Only' basis?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:23 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

I think Invite Only is good to start with as you want people who will actually play. I admit i'm not on as much as i used to be but with people willing to play and communicate, makes it easier on me to arrange games.

I try and play COD WW2 as much as possible with friends though so if Brother is on a close then i wouldn't come on that night (unless arranged)
hippesville
hippesville
23:19 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Are you really doing this Ash???

For goodness sake have you nothing better to do, for someone that is too busy to play, than be negative about something on here that does not include you?

Invite or not, you're not in it.
Do most of us a favour and put a sock in it please!
I say most because there are a few who relish the crap you post on here just to have a go.....which you clearly thrive on
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:20 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

I think Invite Only is good to start with as you want people who will actually play. I admit i'm not on as much as i used to be but with people willing to play and communicate, makes it easier on me to arrange games.

I try and play COD WW2 as much as possible with friends though so if Brother is on a close then i wouldn't come on that night (unless arranged)

Great game that is mate, I play it too.
Just got the new Assassins Creed Origins...have you played that yet?
hippesville
hippesville
23:22 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hmmmmm, time to play that then I see pfffft!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:23 Sat 25 Nov 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great game that is mate, I play it too.

Just got the new Assassins Creed Origins...have you played that yet?

Nah, did pick up Fable Anniversary and Ori the Blind Forest for around £15-16 then spent £20 on 3 Premium Tanks though.

Got my Diamond Shovel too.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New league coming soon

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.