Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
viking4life
viking4life
07:39 Sun 15 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Im good mate... miss the craic with you
hope you and the family are well m8

Miss you to my friend its good to see your still the general round these parts you been tearing it up on here since I was still wet behind the ears lol Family is well growing up fast and getting too grown up for their pops at times the brats lol . And other than funky all different and sad now life flows smoothly. It is great to see ya bud gives me little hope that with some the elites still hammering people on the tables that maybe it wont totally fade out !!
terrythomas
terrythomas
12:49 Thu 2 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
somebody playing til 3 in the morning, hes not a child off school for summer either, when does he sleep?
terrythomas
terrythomas
13:54 Thu 2 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Same as usual, they all log on for tournament then disappear, how pathetic is that? Stop all tournaments completely, make them play normal games, they will if they like funkypool that much.
__craig__
__craig__
19:10 Thu 2 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Im good mate... miss the craic with you
hope you and the family are well m8

Miss you to my friend its good to see your still the general round these parts you been tearing it up on here since I was still wet behind the ears lol Family is well growing up fast and getting too grown up for their pops at times the brats lol . And other than funky all different and sad now life flows smoothly. It is great to see ya bud gives me little hope that with some the elites still hammering people on the tables that maybe it wont totally fade out !!

always here for the long haul..... just love the fact that people love me so much .. and keep sending my all the fabulous messages... I no yours is genuine ,,, keep smiling mate that's what life is about
ready
ready
18:25 Tue 7 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I see kirk is spending another full day with his family and friends
kirk
kirk
18:26 Tue 7 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah mate, your my retarded brother
lrg
lrg
20:40 Tue 7 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah mate, your my retarded brother

hes jealous cos his wife wears the trousers lol,,
go back to washing those dishes and scrubbing the floor trats
__craig__
__craig__
23:32 Tue 7 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
eeeeee by gum
is he still on

yesssssssssssss
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
00:09 Fri 10 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
You judge everyone all the time.

Everyone has their addictions, your obsessed with playing low rankers, an then logging out when you lose against one. (In reply to centurion aka now killlerking not you Kirk)

Atleast in tournaments you get the opportunity to play decent opponents. That must be why you don't play anywhere near the amount of tournaments a guy that is online from 9am till 8pm daily (Either already in the server or browsing). To busy waiting in chat room looking for a low ranker to open up a game an woosh your in there faster then Bolt finishing a 100m race.

Back to the conversation on addictions. How's your other addiction going? Candy crush wasn't it or some other well known Facebook game?

Got past level 8 yet?

Edited at 15:54 Wed 04/07/18 (BST)
LOOK WHO TALKING YOU LEASVE THE ROOM RIGHT AFTER A GAME DONT EVEN SAY GG WP AND WHEN YOU GET BEAT YOU LEAVE ROOM RIGHT AWAY SO DONT PREACH ABOUYT OTHER PLAYERS FROM ME BLACKCABMAN7
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tournament addicts

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.