Baby creche open for business 2

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:11 Thu 29 Mar 18 (BST)  [Link]  
After the petty posts on Dedications, i feel we need a thread where they can post without others being involved (Staff and Defendant still allowed of course). We shouldn't name and shame however as that's against forum rules

If Staff wants to remove this, you will hear no complaints from me, however they will just move back to Dedications and ruin it even more.

Knock yourselves out

Posted Image
Posted Image
_stellafella
_stellafella
14:46 Thu 29 Mar 18 (BST)  [Link]  
let me be the first to post as i am the biggest dummy on the site

can i spit my dummy bout the fact of no micro tournys to keep people on the site for hours n not just logging in n out for tournys
also the fact of no tourny points for micros
it used to be a challenge to even get in a micro within a second to fill them i feel it might revive the site to bring them back
also it was a challenge later in the evening(gmt) to decide whether to join a main tourny or to do 2micros n in order to chase the medal
alot of people dont think the medal is inportant , but increased rivalry and banter due to who can win the day

ok my dummy is back in
thanks
Tom
_stellafella
_stellafella
00:44 Sun 1 Apr 18 (BST)  [Link]  
all so i think to improve the game i think both losers of the semi final should play to win 4points a head instead of each gettng 2 a head
give the finalist time to pee or get a fresh beer
kayles
kayles
17:49 Sun 1 Apr 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Call this spitting my dummy out, I don't care

Does no one have manners or any sportsmanship? It takes a few seconds to wish luck and say good game at the end of a match
kris
kris
05:58 Sat 7 Apr 18 (BST)  [Link]  
can i check in too? or is there an age limit
I will understand if there is
:)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:27 Sat 7 Apr 18 (BST)  [Link]  
No Age Limit
silence_hill
silence_hill
00:44 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 00:04 Sat 28/07/18 (BST)
hippesville
hippesville
01:55 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Typical terrythomas throws his toys out of the pram after this latest defeat at the hands of me.

This is what you do yourself and thrive on other members as above doing it to you
justsumgirl, this is a true reflection of the person you have been speaking to
silence_hill
silence_hill
02:12 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Typical terrythomas throws his toys out of the pram after this latest defeat at the hands of me.

This is what you do yourself and thrive on other members as above doing it to you

Alright then Gareth.. Remember people may call you Gaz, but your names Gareth remember that

Edited at 00:02 Sat 28/07/18 (BST)
triple_b
triple_b
02:32 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
but isnt you post pointless aswell tho silent and childish ??
silence_hill
silence_hill
02:48 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
but isnt you post pointless aswell tho silent and childish ??

Pointless yes, since i can just report him for unprovoked offensive language which I did do, childish on the other hand? Read the thread this is the thread were all babies can come out an have a moan about something.

I merely posted this in the first place, to warn others that play tournaments and may come up against him. (Warn those that still read the forums anyway)

He'll trash talk if he's getting beat. He even went to the lengths to create game rooms insisting myself and strumpf were cheats because we'd beaten him at killer shortly before (on his previous account centurion, and even on his recent account killlerking)

So i don't know how this deems childish. I'm just recommending anyone that comes up against him in a tournament to put him on ignore first.

But you see i've had him on my ignore list since the day he created his new account. I only took him off quickly after i beat him in the above tournament. Because I knew when i go back into the chat room he would follow an say something.

But i wasn't expecting him to swear. Back to your post Gareth, please clarify when I last swore on funkypool please. Your insisting i'm just like terrythomas. If i used unprovoked offensive language everytime i lost a game, I wouldn't even be here.

Edited at 23:51 Fri 27/07/18 (BST)
triple_b
triple_b
03:02 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
if i posted all the names and things people said to me on here and snooker there be 10 threads full of it , by posting it it just makes things worse , just ignore it and move on , sticks and stones and all that
kirk
kirk
03:16 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Everyone knows he is a tw@ and what?
lrg
lrg
05:26 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Call this spitting my dummy out, I don't care

Does no one have manners or any sportsmanship? It takes a few seconds to wish luck and say good game at the end of a match

shut up
please
lrg
lrg
05:32 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

you should have been 1st to check in here with the way you run from games when you lose, don't bother coming back with a smart remark i am uninterested in your cack attempts at humour

thankyou
kirk
kirk
12:57 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

you should have been 1st to check in here with the way you run from games when you lose, don't bother coming back with a smart remark i am uninterested in your cack attempts at humour

thankyou

Dont make them like us anymore dude.
lrg
lrg
13:36 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
back on topic m8

barn ____
terrythomas
terrythomas
14:38 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Alright then Gareth.. Remember people may call you Gaz, but your names Gareth remember that

Edited at 00:02 Sat 28/07/18 (BST)

Young Phillip, whatever age you are today(it goes up and down on your daft profile), dont you think screen shotting something in the chat room is a tad pathetic even for a little boy like you?

Regarding the alledged swear word, i dont class what i posted as a swear not that im bothered either way. And you have me on ignore so how are you seeing my posts in chat? Are you spying on your other account?

Btw, i hate losing but i cant help that and especially to people that are on here 24/7, ive always been sour like that.

Phil, i hope you get over your fakeness, i wouldnt post screen shots, videos, spy on other accounts, look at facebook for info on players and would not edit posts on the forum because i was scared of the consequences like you do.
lrg
lrg
14:42 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
stay on topic please

porky ____
hippesville
hippesville
15:02 Sat 28 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I love the fact that certain people have not got the balls to leave their post without growing wings later and editing
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Baby creche open for business 2

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.