Funky's mascot

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

kris
kris
09:58 Sat 5 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Few of you have seen my little pup called Vinku by now. After all the positive feedback and requests for more pics, i decided to create this thread.
But it shouldnt all be about Vinku, as im sure that many members here have some lovely pets too. Feel free to drop here anything pet-related!

Edited at 07:06 Sat 05/05/18 (BST)Posted Image

Edited at 07:07 Sat 05/05/18 (BST)
kris
kris
10:03 Sat 5 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
He is pushing 4 months and currently his fave snacks are my socks and all the cables. Shoes are also somewhere in top 3

Posted Image

Edited at 07:09 Sat 05/05/18 (BST)
kris
kris
10:23 Sat 5 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Great thing about sausage dogs is, that they grow sideways he has got so much longer during the few months ive had him. Loves enclosed spaces, like under the blanket and digging constantly. Few bed sheets have gone already :)
If we are talking about diggers and heavy machinery, then CAT is not what they shouldve called it.
_stellafella
_stellafella
10:24 Sat 5 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
oh m8 nice pic but did you have to put the can down to treat the dog
hope if it goes viral you get paid by the cider compony lol
kris
kris
10:27 Sat 5 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Also, he makes unbelivable racket with his 4 tiny paws. As he recently learned, how to climb stairs, he often wonders off upstairs. All you hear is them little legs...
kris
kris
10:40 Sat 5 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
oh m8 nice pic but did you have to put the can down to treat the dog
hope if it goes viral you get paid by the cider compony lol

yeah i saw it too. Its an empty one lol. But it was so hard to make him pose or anything, so i was kinda hoping, that no 1 sees the can :) he literally, tried to chew on my phone, so i had to get few treats out.Without, it was impossible to take the shot lol
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funky's mascot

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.