Get rid of speed tournaments

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

kirk
kirk
16:28 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
With the site as it is now I don't think there is much point to speed tournies now. They are over quick and if you have a spare hour then you have a spare 55 mins as it takes no time with them. I personally like to come on and enter longer or normal tournies as your actually getting a game. Unless there is a tournament there is little to no chance of getting any type of game.

This will probably not be acted on either but just wondered if anything can be done and if other people think the same. Food for thought.
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:40 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice title "Get rid of speed tournaments"

Start off the thread as if your demanding for speed tournaments to go, then end it like you want others opinions on that matter.

I'll give you my opinion. Speed tournaments should stay! They are just as quick as random tournaments. You can't ask admin to get rid of speed tournaments but keep the random tournaments available.

Oh and your right, nothing will ever be done about your post. Since the clocks went forward/back last October, it introduced a 9 ball marathon and 8 ball maration at the same time, instead of the hour between both which is how it's been for years an how it should be.

If they haven't fixed that, they certainly aint going to get rid of speed tournaments at one persons request.
kirk
kirk
17:44 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I am the king of funky so I deem it so. Maybe I should start another thread. Get rid of silence_hill, bet they do that one quickly. Even Nick would come back for that. Im sure people like you and tratter are the reason for people not bothering with the site anymore. Who needs negative wind up merchants in their life.

I figured you disagree. But your opinion doesn't count anyway as your not a real person.
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:46 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Did you like how i ended my post? I've given reason for your mates providing you have any on here to respond. Saying that they want the speed tournaments gone too.

Knowing you and the way your mind works, you'd probably go to the effort of messaging a friend on facebook or some other known social media asking them to come on funkypool an reply to my ridiculed comments and at the same time back your initial post up demanding for speed tournaments to disappear.

I wouldn't even put it past you to make a new account, leave 100 games so you get posting rights for that account. And reply yourself impersonating someone else.
kirk
kirk
18:06 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I can hold my own battles thanks lol. Im happy for them to remain if everyone opposes my thoughts. I don't need to sink to your immature tactics to prove anything. You probably don't even disagree, if someone says something is white then you have to say its black as that's the type of person you are. And fair play, there is always the alpha to the omega and you are the pr1ck to the extraordinary.
silence_hill
silence_hill
18:20 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I do have to thank you though. I'm gonna change for the better from now on.

Thanks Kirk. Your literally funkypool's own god
kirk
kirk
18:40 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I bet you are a different person face to face. This will all just be some facade for this game.
silence_hill
silence_hill
18:50 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Well your right there. I don't play any kind of pool or snooker in real life. So I can't say i've ever been in a situation were i've lost a game in real life and insulted the person i lost to.

Who am i kidding? I don't even insult anyone i lose to on here. Not anymore! I use to hence why i've been banned a lot in the past. But i learn from my mistakes

You on the other hand don't.
kirk
kirk
19:47 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't even get what you mean lol? You don't insult no but you try and wind people up and you are trying to be an idiot on this forum. If this was years ago id probably insult you ridiculously but im not so I guess I have grew up a little. Not too much though as I don't want to be boring
silence_hill
silence_hill
19:56 Wed 9 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh right thanks.

So lets throw in an example. I draw against you in a tournament. And i never used to say anything up until a month ago when i played you whether i won or lost. If i lost i'd leave an go back into chat room. If i won i'd leave an go back to chat room

Nowadays if i lose against you specifically i leave an go back to the chat room. If i win i say "ggs :)"

No tell a lie i think i lost against you a number of weeks ago and i'm sure i said ggs afterwards on a rare occasion.

Does that wind you up? Wow who needs to throw about insults, when saying a polite thing such as ggs winds someone up so much!

If it doesn't wind you up and i'm completely wrong. You'll have to mention names of people that i do wind up on the forums or in server. Bare in mind this year alone i've only wrote 29 posts on the forums. 11 of those posts being made in the last 24 hours replying to you. And i can't wind people up in server if all i say is "ggs :)" when i win.

Unless you tell me otherwise, if that does wind you up then realistically I think you need help. And until you get that help i'll stop with the "ggs :)" I promise.

Edited at 17:07 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)
kirk
kirk
16:01 Wed 30 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Start off the thread as if your demanding for speed tournaments to go, then end it like you want others opinions on that matter.

I'll give you my opinion. Speed tournaments should stay! They are just as quick as random tournaments. You can't ask admin to get rid of speed tournaments but keep the random tournaments available.

Oh and your right, nothing will ever be done about your post. Since the clocks went forward/back last October, it introduced a 9 ball marathon and 8 ball maration at the same time, instead of the hour between both which is how it's been for years an how it should be.

If they haven't fixed that, they certainly aint going to get rid of speed tournaments at one persons request.

Bet you feel daft now
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:09 Thu 31 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Bet you feel daft now

Why would i feel daft?
kirk
kirk
17:10 Thu 31 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Doesn't matter, just a joke that's flew over
silence_hill
silence_hill
18:29 Thu 31 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Doesn't matter, just a joke that's flew over

Well it's almost as if you were demanding for speed tournaments to disappear based on the thread title. And then reading your actual post you wanted players opinions on whether they should stay or go.

And why the gloating? When speed tournaments are still on the schedule?

Mate I genuinely believe it's you who should be feeling a little bit daft
kirk
kirk
18:33 Thu 31 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Hardly a gloat. I clearly stated on the other thread about keeping speed tournaments in judging from the opinions I got back. And my title of the thread is to be taken lightly as we aint all serious sally's like some.

I always feel daft but its better than actually being daft
silence_hill
silence_hill
18:37 Thu 31 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Hardly a gloat. I clearly stated on the other thread about keeping speed tournaments in judging from the opinions I got back. And my title of the thread is to be taken lightly as we aint all serious sally's like some.

I always feel daft but its better than actually being daft

Alright then

Edited at 15:46 Thu 31/05/18 (BST)
kirk
kirk
18:42 Thu 31 May 18 (BST)  [Link]  
That doesn't even make sense lol. Yeah people spoke to me in game and they were more agreeing on your side about the speed tournaments. You actually make very little sense when you reply like your clutching at straws to argue. It wasn't about picking sides it was about trying to make the site better.

Not everything has to be an argument as your not going to get a bite and I prefer to sort things out in person. Insulting you on here isn't going to solve anything nor will arguing. So continue to have your opinions as anyone should but your not going to get far trying to annoy me as your addictions are obviously making you a very angry person.
hippesville
hippesville
21:26 Fri 1 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Did you like how i ended my post? I've given reason for your mates providing you have any on here to respond. Saying that they want the speed tournaments gone too.

Knowing you and the way your mind works, you'd probably go to the effort of messaging a friend on facebook or some other known social media asking them to come on funkypool an reply to my ridiculed comments and at the same time back your initial post up demanding for speed tournaments to disappear.

I wouldn't even put it past you to make a new account, leave 100 games so you get posting rights for that account. And reply yourself impersonating someone else.

This is entirely your thinking and has been put into play by yourself on occasion
hippesville
hippesville
21:29 Fri 1 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh right thanks.

So lets throw in an example. I draw against you in a tournament. And i never used to say anything up until a month ago when i played you whether i won or lost. If i lost i'd leave an go back into chat room. If i won i'd leave an go back to chat room

Nowadays if i lose against you specifically i leave an go back to the chat room. If i win i say "ggs :)"

No tell a lie i think i lost against you a number of weeks ago and i'm sure i said ggs afterwards on a rare occasion.

Does that wind you up? Wow who needs to throw about insults, when saying a polite thing such as ggs winds someone up so much!

If it doesn't wind you up and i'm completely wrong. You'll have to mention names of people that i do wind up on the forums or in server. Bare in mind this year alone i've only wrote 29 posts on the forums. 11 of those posts being made in the last 24 hours replying to you. And i can't wind people up in server if all i say is "ggs :)" when i win.

Unless you tell me otherwise, if that does wind you up then realistically I think you need help. And until you get that help i'll stop with the "ggs :)" I promise.

Edited at 17:07 Wed 09/05/18 (BST)

LMFAO THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST HONEST PHRASES EVER WRITTEN BY THIS TOOL!
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
05:25 Wed 6 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Why the hell have 2 tournaments at the same time? Much better to have one every half hour...would make much more sense...
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Get rid of speed tournaments

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.