FCL Call out results!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
thegame26
thegame26
00:25 Mon 15 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont think anyone has cottoned on that a league could still be ran but based on players rather than clans. Same format as the old clan league.

Just people who actually opt in probably wont play nor will they make an effort to.

Be better off adding people who play every day but dont post on the forums. Could get something small and decent going.

We need Faust! He could literally click his fingers and about 10 ppl appeared online!

totally agreed

Pretty sure me & Stu could do an uprising
kirk
kirk
18:29 Mon 15 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Do it
gambler
gambler
18:49 Tue 16 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Bring them on i beat em all including corsair who i have trashed many times in past. They live off their reputations well that means nottin to me.
Ste_efc and lmc_shark 2 friends and 2 of the best uk players have both been demolished by me several times
Get em. Uprising poofs on and come watch me make them look amateur the_game bubs
kirk
kirk
19:17 Tue 16 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Old player then to whack out them names. lmc_shark was the one that got me better in attacking play and I smashed him as well many times. Wouldn't say im better though. I smashed loads of people. I was the MVP slayer lol. You remind me of me and I like the challenge haha.
gambler
gambler
19:35 Tue 16 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I had fun times with liam we used to pot off 2 or 3 cushions for practice. He got more run outs than me due to his break and he new if he missed i would clear. he never beat me over long distance match im to consistant its my strength bubs and yes i am old player i told you this already. If i told you my old user you would know when you have been tangoed but i dont like to brag and show off so i remain annonymous for humility
kirk
kirk
19:40 Tue 16 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah we used to always trick shot on the black as well. Was fun times back then and made me one of the top players back then. Iv never really been considered one of the best due to not being well liked by many on here but when I played the top players they would admit I belonged there. Old guys like walker666 who was another great player. Damee and destiny. Me and Liam would lose lots of matches as we play for runouts and try to create chances from nothing. And you are an expert clearer. Id challenge you any day whoever you are. Doesnt matter to me.

Im lmao at humility, your going across the forums saying your the best and can smash everyone hahaha.
gambler
gambler
00:56 Wed 17 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont think i am an expert clearer more virtuoso clearer if im honest. Purely because i dont miss, Im that good..
You are also up there with me bubs. And i dont say this just because i like you i give an honest assessment of your abilities.
silence_hill
silence_hill
06:44 Wed 17 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont think i am an expert clearer more virtuoso clearer if im honest. Purely because i dont miss, Im that good..
You are also up there with me bubs. And i dont say this just because i like you i give an honest assessment of your abilities.

In all fairness as much as I don't mind you as a person nor a player. You claim you don't fluke but I did witness 1 fluke against stellafella a few mornings ago.

I challenge gambler to 10 9us frames. The winner gets bragging rights, however the loser has to reset their stats. I've got more much to lose then you apart from my overall win % as that's the only thing that stands out on your profile, mine could be better. I'd love to have a reason to reset, I just can't bring myself to do it at the moment. However if I lose to you it would be good for me to reset. But I'm confident that i'll not lose to you.

If your up for the challenge, just pm me in game
gambler
gambler
08:20 Wed 17 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Even tho i already have bragging rights over you several times Bubs its a deal thats 2 classy players that have accepted. There is nothing to lose nobody gets an academy award for funky pool nobody will go down in history for being good at funkypool

Kirk (thanks)
Silence_ hill (thanks)

I will wake up properly and come play you my friend
gambler
gambler
08:49 Wed 17 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
and after these matches we can create a mini league, with more players maybe,, I want to create a buzz and wake funkypool up from its deep sleep, the forums are alive now with posters,

thanks bubs
gambler
gambler
09:22 Wed 17 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
how about this bubs
I will play you
10x 8 us
10x9us
10x uk 8 ball
5x straight

if you just want to play whackaball 9 that's fine also bubs
it matters not to me I am equally good on all