Is banable even a word
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
04:00 Fri 9 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey he got what he deserved lol
kirk
kirk
21:59 Fri 9 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
We know you didnt like him and im sure you have your reasons which I wont argue. But posting all over the forum is not painting you in a better light than the guy you chastise.

Same with people who say he has lost his statistics and everything. For 90% of our time on here we disliked each other but we also respected each others ability on the table and mainly settled our scores there and built a respect.

I cant say Im happy he has lost them statistics as he obviously loves this game like many of us and whether he played no one or everyone he stuck around and earned them. I think its a shame and I was the one that mostly benefitted as I was right behind him in the rankings and considered the top player now. There are still many good players around capable of beating me and should be higher on the rankings but arguing with what few people are left isnt helping funky retain the players it has.

We need players on here and like it or not Phil was one of them.
__craig__
__craig__
23:35 Fri 9 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry don't agree

having nothing but crap off him for 11 years and more when I look back as far as TPA

he laughed and mocked me when I lost my rankings and 308 medals whoopy doo and has never stopped, I got banned you move and learn from it, he has consistently berated people on here, saying some hurtful things to many, I personally didn't give a ratz
but sticking up for a fool is laughable

remember one thing HE GOT HIMSELF BANNED not because he was a good person regardless of his game play, he did it all by himself, now he can spend another 2 years doing it all over on his numerous accounts

sorry no sympathy here, its a game not life and death

his rankings where playing 2 people in most tornos, nothing special really, playing all night against people who don't play that often

a real top player who avoided playing good players to save his rankings a real yawn

and a reminder you shouldn't talk about banned players
I'm not, I'm talking about a fool

Edited at 21:41 Fri 09/11/18 (GMT)
__starless__
__starless__
23:55 Fri 9 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Regardless of his disputes with many on here, he's a good player and I always enjoyed playing him. I think he was good for this site too as he was obviously dedicated and played a lot. I do hope he continues to play on here, even if under a different username.
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
00:51 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey agree 100% with craig...well said mate...he was a waste of space and this site is much better off without him full stop! More players have been comin on here since he went...that says a lot...
kirk
kirk
01:59 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im not defending him Craig Im simply saying people should have humility. Posting about how great it is to lose a member is not conductive. Regardless of peoples feelings towards him lets act better than the way you say he did is all I mean.

Im not saying forgive, im saying ignore and carry on in a positive way for the benefit of the site.
kirk
kirk
02:00 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey agree 100% with craig...well said mate...he was a waste of space and this site is much better off without him full stop! More players have been comin on here since he went...that says a lot...

Not that I have seen
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
02:10 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey buddy you obviously liked phil...most didn't...he abused me all the time,i constantly reported him and he always got away with it,so i'm very glad he's gone...he was a nasty little person...
__craig__
__craig__
11:48 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im not defending him Craig Im simply saying people should have humility. Posting about how great it is to lose a member is not conductive. Regardless of peoples feelings towards him lets act better than the way you say he did is all I mean.

Im not saying forgive, im saying ignore and carry on in a positive way for the benefit of the site.

Totally agree with you there, but he will be back if he's not already here, but yes your right. its a shame he couldn't have followed your lead when I was banned, but today is a new day
ready
ready
14:06 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
to be honest... it was harder for phil to win his medals than when craig entered 4 trnys every hour till late at night.due to micro trnys.

only player on here that deserves the medals bye skill is dvz
kirk
kirk
15:38 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey buddy you obviously liked phil...most didn't...he abused me all the time,i constantly reported him and he always got away with it,so i'm very glad he's gone...he was a nasty little person...

Me and him didnt get on actually. Im sure you have your reasons which I havnt disputed. I just mean be humble and leave the negative vibes off the forum as if your talking about him he is still winning really.
kirk
kirk
15:42 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
to be honest... it was harder for phil to win his medals than when craig entered 4 trnys every hour till late at night.due to micro trnys.

only player on here that deserves the medals bye skill is dvz

Lol got your fishing rod out again. DVZ was one of many great players. But he was your mate so you would say that. You cant give anyone else credit for the way they play. Probably because you were never rated that high by many people. I see whatdoido beat you quite badly that you had to leave the game. Regardless who cares about medals, you are the only one who fetches them up all the time.

You just look like a massive jealous person when you post on here. And everyone sees it now.
__craig__
__craig__
16:35 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
doot u crack me up like a chocolate orange
you cant help digging at me, its why I take great pleasure in beating you all the time

a real eggy bread..
like always when you get beat you run for cover
love the running chocolate

ready
ready
21:07 Sat 10 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
I knew sad Craig old Craig who I beat a lot would reply straight after work.
al_partridge
al_partridge
08:09 Sun 11 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
All I see are the not so good players commenting they're pleased he's banned and the better players doing the opposite. Doesn't answer my question... Why was he banned? I don't like him but I like playing (and usually beating) him
whatdoido
whatdoido
11:57 Sun 11 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
I doubt anyone knows the reason he was banned,

Talking about great players DVZ was quite obviously one of the best, but you could go back further than dave,

_marc_, eemad, destiny, Kirk, Lee (although the latter are still around), beenjammin, smithbit, onua, _niall_ . . lethal_lures, whocares8x8 these were all amazing players

I would agree that for me dave is the most creative and best player i have played but all those players i named above can do just as much.
chui404
chui404
13:15 Sun 11 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why Silence_hill is banned? The reason is very simple: bad words and sore losing (poor sportsmanship).
In 22/8/2018, I played with him in The 9 Ball Speed World Matchplay Championship 2018. I won 7-6 from 2-6 down. When I was about to pot the last 9 ball, he said 'bye multi-account user', then he left. So, what kind of sportmanship is this? When I watch his other matches, he never say gl nor gg, and left at once when he won a game. None of us who played with him likes him. I am now very excited that he is banned. A sore loser gets what he deserves. I don't want anyone here to be banned originally. He was the first person to make me change this mind. Just a bad joke, maybe when he was playing with horse10000 who is the moderator, he said the same thing with him. So horse10000 banned him immediately. How dare him.

(Just chatting). Then, another player is newly come (ask me if you want to know who he is). I wonder why he can make friends with silence_hill. He said he never care about losing. But after I won a match in a UK 8 ball tournament, he said things that are silmular with silence_hill. Now he is deactivated and hasn't come here for some time. Good news for me too
chui404
chui404
13:25 Sun 11 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Regardless of his disputes with many on here, he's a good player and I always enjoyed playing him. I think he was good for this site too as he was obviously dedicated and played a lot. I do hope he continues to play on here, even if under a different username.

I am sorry to tell you this, but look at the rules of this site:

Please note if you re-register a new account it will be banned immediately and you could also find your whole network is blocked.
Reference: http://www.funkypool.com/help#why_banned

So, you know what? Unless he has made up his mind to correct himself, he is not able to come here anymore.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

What happened to silence_hill?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.