fasteddie_
fasteddie_
03:24 Sat 30 Nov 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
He's a cheat mate....he admitted it to me ages ago
silence_hill
silence_hill
03:37 Sat 30 Nov 19 (GMT)  [Link]  

Maybe because i'm sick and tired of people saying I cheat so I just go along with whatever the rubbish players say..

It's miraculous how all the top players I play on a daily basis don't accuse me of cheating..

_k1rk_
hippesville
n0trespondin
ggwpty
mdj

And why is that? Because they know I can pot and i'm a really good player, as I find all the names above really good players..

I don't make small talk to less frightening opponents such as yourself Eddie.. I respect the top players because they respect me..

And back to your words of cheat.. I think everyone who plays funkypool knows that aimbots don't exist.. Despite your continuous claims that they do exist, and all the other not so good players.. You accuse me of having one atleast 3 or 4 times a night?

If you want to discuss a real cheat, let's start with you asking people i'm good friends with to go on your account and play games to boost up your rank and stats..

You asked Ray a mate of mine to do that. And you even offered him money! He's a smart lad is Ray but not smart enough to make something like that up.

Now if you want to abuse me even further, an continuously get reported you do that.. No skin off my nose an it's not like you can report me back because I don't retaliate to your snide comments.
silence_hill
silence_hill
03:40 Sat 30 Nov 19 (GMT)  [Link]  

I suggest if you want to make a personal vendetta against me.. Choosing the dedication forums to do it isn't really the best of ideas, an doesn't really show you in the greatest light.

I'll just keep reporting an reporting till admin come online an deal with you personally.

Now back to dedications
silence_hill
silence_hill
03:47 Sat 30 Nov 19 (GMT)  [Link]  

And another thing.. You join tournaments an then purposely don't accept the invite, or you join tournament finals see who your playing an just leave..

That's a form of cheating aswell mate.. I'm pretty sure 99% of players who take interest in their stats & tournament wins don't like the fact that you surrender tournaments just because you don't like the person you are playing in the final.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
23:37 Sat 30 Nov 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah can we just dispel the rumours on here about cheating. Its not possible and things like aimbot dont exist. Also if they did then please explain why Phil can miss the simplest of shots sometimes? Because its human error which can be down to concentration or pressure of the other player to anything. We all get it including myself.

If you think Phil cheats then you should play the players I used to play back in the day like destiny, damee, onua or tension to name a few. They never missed ever and their positional play was second to none and its how I got to be as good as I am.

I am probably one of the longest playing players left on here now and iv seen Phil play since the very start where he couldnt even use spin but was a good potter and watched him develop to the player he is today. So I know full well he doesnt cheat and has earned his accolades and I hope the many battles he has faced with me can contribute to that testament.

I dont think we should use the word cheat here even if In jest as it makes people look jealous and silly.
nav_runat
nav_runat
11:23 Sun 1 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aimbots 100% do exist although I only ever seen it once on snooker years ago. It was on original snooker for those who know what I'm talking about(massive table with tiny balls), this player I played against was making consistant doublers off the cushians and somtimes hitting quadrupilers and potting multple shots in a row like that(his account was banned the same day). For those who play original snooker even at the highest levels know that making consistant doublers in a row or even quadrupilers are impossible. The table is just too big and the balls are too small. My highest rank was 890 in original snooker and I made multiple 147s so I'm not some noob claiming hacks.

btw not saying anyone here is though, I never seen anyone since that guy years ago who I think is hacking.
vixen___xox
vixen___xox
23:11 Mon 2 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
This ^ is true. And it's what everyone refers to when they want to prove aimbots exist.

So yea, one person did indeed make his own aimbot just to prove that it could be done if someone had the programming knowledge m/skills to make one. He made videos of it and was open with the mods knowing that as per the rules he would have to be banned for it. He also made it clear that he under no circumstances would have shared/sold it and shared some information with the mods so if anyone attempted to make their own aimer they'd know what to look for.

So yeah beside that one time, no other aimbot has been programmed... The guy was only able to make it because he was highly skilled in computer programming and even then it really wasn't a great "tool" as when he would use it, it was ridiculously obvious.. Lining up shots etc and actually shooting took a long time... Like insanely long, every shot. The video he sent out is still around somewhere no doubt and if you saw it you'd know what I mean. And you'd know just how silly it is to think anybody is using one.
nav_runat
nav_runat
12:55 Tue 3 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
This guy I played didnt seem like a guy just testing something. He was being abusive to people from what I remember. He made a game titled "cant beat me" or whatever it was and I checked his history and he had 100% success the enitre day so I took that as a personal challenge. I won at least a couple against him even with his hacks and I could tell it demoralised him cause he was desperately trying to distract me by talking sht the entire time I was clearing up.
__craig__
__craig__
18:21 Tue 3 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah can we just dispel the rumours on here about cheating. Its not possible and things like aimbot dont exist. Also if they did then please explain why Phil can miss the simplest of shots sometimes? Because its human error which can be down to concentration or pressure of the other player to anything. We all get it including myself.

If you think Phil cheats then you should play the players I used to play back in the day like destiny, damee, onua or tension to name a few. They never missed ever and their positional play was second to none and its how I got to be as good as I am.

I am probably one of the longest playing players left on here now and iv seen Phil play since the very start where he couldnt even use spin but was a good potter and watched him develop to the player he is today. So I know full well he doesnt cheat and has earned his accolades and I hope the many battles he has faced with me can contribute to that testament.

I dont think we should use the word cheat here even if In jest as it makes people look jealous and silly.

aim bots do exist as demonstrated by ummagumma
invited mods too to watch

Fact
__craig__
__craig__
18:26 Tue 3 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
many players have used line cheats

and aimbots

its a fact there out there
and been demonstrated
hippesville
hippesville
18:51 Tue 3 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apparently so, as some folk claim that their opponent has used an Aimbot after they've been beaten!
fiery_one
fiery_one
19:56 Tue 3 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
if there was one .... id be first in line to do it ... fact.
fiery_one
fiery_one
19:58 Tue 3 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyways happy dedi's to yas all ... I still lost
hippesville
hippesville
00:09 Wed 4 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  

Fs
hippesville
hippesville
00:53 Wed 4 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow, 400th 9 Tourny
Dedi to all the players
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
01:00 Wed 4 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Very well done mate!! will raise a glass to ya
fiery_one
fiery_one
01:02 Wed 4 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  

Fs

wheesht give us some mer craic than irish lad.
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
01:31 Wed 4 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
47 run dedi to fiery_one for cheering me on.
fiery_one
fiery_one
01:33 Wed 4 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
47 run dedi to fiery_one for cheering me on.

haha im no a bad sort whatever ya hear, good on ye lass keep it up :) good.
Pages: 13738
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedi thread part 3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.