Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13940
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
18:58 Tue 17 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done eddie!

Its just a shame we cant all celebrate without feeling the need to devalue your achievement
Not dissimilar to the jibes I got for trying to run an event and to get laughed at
Shows peoples true colours tho

Lol so sour your now against logic eh? How can I devalue something thats not worth anything? We all know its true. But I did also state its not his fault. I just dont see the point in dedicating winning tournaments you dont even play lol. Must just be me then haha.

Get over yourself and your failed event lol. You thought you could have something running because its you and it would work out. Your just not that special after all and it must hurt. I didnt laugh at your failed event, I just laugh at you trying to instigate a rise because your poor feelings are hurt.

I dont hide my true colours, il leave that for you to do
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
20:09 Tue 17 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dedi not being able to log in to play to my ipad

I dedi for anything me!
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
23:27 Tue 17 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dedicate being ranked NUMBER 1 an actual achievement. I dont win many tournaments or tournapoints because I dont spend long on but when I do I have managed to get to the highest ranking and also above 800 which currently I am the only one.
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
03:32 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your'e a legend in your own mind lol Hey I don't recall dedicating to you the other nite so whats it got to do with you? Im on this site everyday...you're not...so who's supporting this site more lol...yea I win some tournaments without playing but so do others...not my fault if people don't show up... I've genuinely won a whole lot of tournaments to get where I am mate...if you don't like that tough...who the hell do you think you are anyway lol...much better players than you on here
jimfaebod
jimfaebod
13:06 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well said....

Your'e a legend in your own mind lol Hey I don't recall dedicating to you the other nite so whats it got to do with you? Im on this site everyday...you're not...so who's supporting this site more lol...yea I win some tournaments without playing but so do others...not my fault if people don't show up... I've genuinely won a whole lot of tournaments to get where I am mate...if you don't like that tough...who the hell do you think you are anyway lol...much better players than you on here
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
13:27 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yeah yeah you said the same to Phil. My statement wasn't an attack on you, I said a few times now that you can't help if people don't play so I don't see why your being a d1ck now? I'm also not saying you have not won any tournaments with people in. My post was only about you dedicating when no one else was in it. Do you not get what I mean that wins like that are hollow? I have had it myself and I hate winning them like that. As for much better players then please name 1 even? You have never really played me or seen my ability. Like you say I don't play much yet im ranked number one in the little time im on and your not even top 10. So trying to make fun of my ability has made you look a complete tool in that regard.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
13:28 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well said....

Jim please read what I say properly instead of just hating on it because of the fact I said it.
silence_hill
silence_hill
13:37 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
I stopped playing because of people like Eddie an Jim, there's a lot more players who I could name an shame that have no respect for anyones ability without insisting they cheat all the time.

Fair enough if you don't like someone, put them on ignore.. but to be branded a cheat knowing the person your accusing can't defend themselves it's just sad.
red_john
red_john
13:43 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedicate my 1,100th tournament to Tom,Jen,Cabbie,Thomas,Tam,Hippes,Jim,Martin,and Mr Jack Daniels

Not that its your fault but them tournament wins are nothing lets be honest. Your tournaments are mainly ones no one else enters and I dont see the point in dedicating them? Your essentially dedicating logging on and doing nothing but getting tournament wins. I would feel a bit of a dummy myself and I think this shows why tournament wins over the past 2 years now mean nothing. Tournapoints also mean nothing. The only stats worth dedicating anymore in my opinion is run outs and rank as they at least give an indication of the true best players on here.

Im not getting at you as you can only enter the tournaments put in front of you at that time and if no one else enters there isnt much you can do about it so its not your fault. I just think its a bit silly dedicating unless you actually win something. It also shows the sad state the site is in now. Food for thought I guess.

totally agree with what u are saying kirk. if no one enters then you cannot do a lot . but to dedi it to lots of people who probably not even on at the same time for a free win is about silly . you are correct the site is in a bad way if you have to do a dedi for that and with lack of enteries
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
14:34 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedi overall rank over 810 and 9 ball rank of 834.5. Can't think of any recent ranks this high. Not bad for a legend in my own mind regardless

edit 9 ball rank is now 842.1

Edited at 15:02 Wed 18/12/19 (GMT)
hippesville
hippesville
15:55 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
16:43 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Entered 5 tournaments today and won them all pretty convincingly. Took 9 ball rank into 840's overall over 810 in 5 tournaments in which I actually beat people and earned it. Dedi it all to red john for the practice games and being a good sport on here.

If anyone like eddie is so good at tournaments wants to try and achieve my rankings then feel free to try and shut me up. im not a legend in my own head Eddie, im top dog and that proves it and I challenge you to take it and show me how mistaken I was.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
23:29 Wed 18 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done to jimfaebod for winning todays medal. Its took all day to beat a score I made in 5 tournaments proving how silly and pointless the medals are. Again not that its your fault. Its just a flawed system that means nothing. And so many try to win these.

Give me runouts and top ranks over them. It actually requires ability.
hippesville
hippesville
00:02 Thu 19 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done jim
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
08:28 Thu 19 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done jim

Wow are you not going to try and instigate more trouble again only to shut up and avoid every time I shut you down with my replies, which makes you look an even bigger tool.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
09:58 Thu 19 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
GAME: jimfaebod has left the game
GAME: _k1rk_ can play on until finish of break, at that point a default win is awarded

9 arcade to everyone, typical jim running off before he loses like everytime. Just one of the many beatings I have gave him and this is the second all time tournapoint leader proving yet again how utterly pointless they are.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
11:57 Thu 19 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedi overall rank at 815 to red_john
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
12:35 Thu 19 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedicate being ranked in the top 10 of every discipline.

Also dedicate being ranked number 1 overall as well as number 1 in 3 different disciplines.

All to any pals I have left on here and I hope it makes you haters so mad lol.
red_john
red_john
13:23 Thu 19 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
_k1rk_ well done and thank you for dedis

you are top dog glad you are BACK

Edited at 13:28 Thu 19/12/19 (GMT)
hippesville
hippesville
16:39 Thu 19 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yeah yeah you said the same to Phil. My statement wasn't an attack on you, I said a few times now that you can't help if people don't play so I don't see why your being a d1ck now? I'm also not saying you have not won any tournaments with people in. My post was only about you dedicating when no one else was in it. Do you not get what I mean that wins like that are hollow? I have had it myself and I hate winning them like that. As for much better players then please name 1 even? You have never really played me or seen my ability. Like you say I don't play much yet im ranked number one in the little time im on and your not even top 10. So trying to make fun of my ability has made you look a complete tool in that regard.

me instigating????
seems there's some bullying going on with name-calling too.
Maybe you'd just like to go out, in what you would call, a blaze of glory lol
Pages: 13940
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedi thread part 3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.