Pages: 1
kris
kris
03:02 Sun 21 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
ie-tab still works for me if ur using chrome
_marc_
_marc_
00:54 Wed 24 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a question....would it be a good idea to increase the amount of games played in each round of a tournament? (Maybe not for every single tournament)

Imagine being someone who logs in and joins a tournament, loses in the first round and now you just sit around for 45 minutes waiting for the next tournament. Atleast an increase in games makes it worth it to log in even if the tournament will only last two rounds.

Maybe something like:
4 Wins for normal rounds (Which don't really exist)
5 wins for Quarter Finals
6 wins for Semi Finals
7 Wins for Finals?
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
01:40 Wed 24 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
no it would make games too long...these grand prix are too long as it is...best of 5 should be max...that's long enough
blax_mine
blax_mine
11:59 Wed 24 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Good idea marc Keeps players online longer and they might stay for the next 1.
For once I agree with Eddie 5 frame final would be enough maybe
kirk
kirk
21:13 Wed 24 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
This is what Iv been saying for months, I managed to get admin to up the Grand Prix so they are now daily. I did ask for speed tournies every half hour as well incase people were in a rush or whatever but they refused that.
_marc_
_marc_
01:52 Thu 25 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Yea, I may have gotten a little carried away asking for 6 or 7 win frames lol. And thanks, I loved the few Grand Prix I was able to play in.
I personally never liked speed tournaments being 1 win per round. Would prefer a race to 2 for every round and race to 3 for the finals.

But at this point i'm just happy the site hasn't been shutdown so I guess anything is fine
blax_mine
blax_mine
08:14 Thu 25 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
No I like the idea of 6 or 7 but I know some of the hard core players( a polite way of saying the crap players) won't join those tournis. They don't mind losing 2 or 3 nil but losing 6 or 7 nil crushes their spirits.
Got enough alcoholics on here as it is marc
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Website maintenance

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.