cannot gain access to funkypool homepage

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

fc_patrick
fc_patrick
14:54 Fri 26 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
hi.can anyone help.since nick did the maintenance i cannot get the funypool home page up.to come on here to write this i have had to use my mobile phone.i had no issues before this.i have been using internet explorer 8 with windows xp professional and had no problems.even on google chrome i could get the home page up but not play it.now it just says this site cannot secure a safe connection.on internet explorer it says diagnose problems.any ideas what has happened it is anything to do with windows xp not being supported on this site any need more ?thanks.
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
19:58 Fri 26 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
need new java and ie...should be ok
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
00:04 Sat 27 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
been so many probs for everyone since nick messed about with things
_pantagruel_
_pantagruel_
11:32 Sun 28 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Rubbish. The site is working great since Nick messed about with things. Even minigolf works again!
__craig__
__craig__
15:12 Sun 28 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
works better now ,, than it has for over 2 years
_marc_
_marc_
15:23 Sun 28 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Yea was way easier to log on now.

The only problem people will have is if they don't look on the forum and see that you have to use Internet Explorer and the latest Java, as it seems most people these days mainly use Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. as their defaults so they might have issues.
pot_play
pot_play
00:50 Mon 29 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
internet explorer has always worked for aka sunflowerbud the now as I keep getting banned for who I am as a person, its me, an just download the 32 an 64 bit of java have ie on tab on yer tool bar hunky-dory ya should be away
_marc_
_marc_
02:57 Mon 29 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
You're creating a lot of sentences that don't make sense right now and since I can't understand them, i'm gonna take it as an insult.
pot_play
pot_play
06:36 Mon 29 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
You're creating a lot of sentences that don't make sense right now and since I can't understand them, i'm gonna take it as an insult.

woah why an insult ya should laugh lol then take it up with me when ya next see me, im no that evil ha honestly haha
blax_mine
blax_mine
15:07 Tue 30 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
They shoulda used you in ww2
They would never be able to decode Ur messages
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
19:16 Tue 30 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
i have been using internet explorer 8 with windows xp professional and had no problems.even on google chrome i could get the home page up but not play it.now it just says this site cannot secure a safe connection.on internet explorer it says diagnose problems.any ideas what has happened it is anything to do with windows xp not being supported on this site any need more ?thanks.

Windows XP? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP#End_of_support
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
03:52 Wed 1 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  
internet explorer has always worked for aka sunflowerbud the now as I keep getting banned for who I am as a person, its me, an just download the 32 an 64 bit of java have ie on tab on yer tool bar hunky-dory ya should be away

You THEE sunflowerbud?
kirk
kirk
11:04 Thu 2 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  

You THEE sunflowerbud?

Long time no see dude, hope your keeping well
blax_mine
blax_mine
11:56 Thu 2 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  
And if your not who cares
blax_mine
blax_mine
12:11 Thu 2 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh sorry I was reading Kirk's mind out loud
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
04:07 Sat 4 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah been well thanks m8, you?
pot_play
pot_play
20:11 Sat 4 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  

You THEE sunflowerbud?

If i said aye? Should i be scared lol
kirk
kirk
15:01 Fri 10 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Another user banned, why bother anymore? No one comes on so your killing this site off more regardless of if they are idiots.
blax_mine
blax_mine
09:19 Sat 11 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't worry lad I found their new name!!

gnomez

They will never find her under that name
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

cannot gain access to funkypool homepage

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.