Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16364
hippesville
hippesville
13:43 Tue 5 Jul 22 (BST)  [Link]  
shout out to im_crap_adam congrats man

if you ever see this

Hey man,
thank you so much! What a new world I'm in now..

Its amazing isnt it mate, I always knew you would lose your virginity. Im so proud x

Did he actually tho???

Congrats crappy m8
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
00:35 Wed 6 Jul 22 (BST)  [Link]  
The baby does have white skin right Adam? Right?
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
10:41 Mon 15 Aug 22 (BST)  [Link]  
Bye Paula, dont let the door hit you on the way out. Well took a while guys, but finally got rid of them
_psmon_
_psmon_
22:55 Sun 28 Aug 22 (BST)  [Link]  
All relevance to site has gone and moved on even the owner.
The few stragglers hanging on for a glimpse of times past are holding on to false hopes. The sites done

Until the next booze cruise JSFG

Edited at 23:00 Sun 28/08/22 (BST)
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
10:06 Mon 29 Aug 22 (BST)  [Link]  
All relevance to site has gone and moved on even the owner.
The few stragglers hanging on for a glimpse of times past are holding on to false hopes. The sites done

Until the next booze cruise JSFG

Edited at 23:00 Sun 28/08/22 (BST)

No doubt, still I dont exactly see the reason to deactivate even if you maybe dont intend to come on again whatever. Sometimes people could come on to say hi etc and go again. A check in to see how your old friends are doing. There is no way this site can go back to anything. It would be awesome if someone could take the game and do something more modern with it. Although thats also false hopes.

There is no hope at all sadly. I only keep checking every now and then in the hopes one person comes back to say hi. And thats probably false hope as well.
bluenose
bluenose
19:57 Mon 5 Sep 22 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello to whoevers reading

As many of you know, ive been on this site.....way too long lol and ive met some crazy, mad, funny and special people.
The special people, i hope, know who they are and they should know why they are special, i want them people to know i will never forget them, honestly i wont x

I wish everyone well, please stay safe, healthy and more importantly happy, just be happy, do what makes you happy, have some self love because your all worth it.

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for the laughs, posts, fun and games, my beloved Poem Thread and fun memories.

I'll hopefully log in one more time next week before I deactivate but may not post here, so just in case, id like to say... goodbye everyone x

From

~Paula~ aka....

Justsumgirl
JSG
Lara ()

Good luck in rehab love
You won't be missed..
Lee
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
23:27 Tue 6 Sep 22 (BST)  [Link]  
I dunno, I think some of the over 60s on here would still do a dwarf.

Shame though still really.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
23:59 Thu 20 Oct 22 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello to whoevers reading

As many of you know, ive been on this site.....way too long lol and ive met some crazy, mad, funny and special people.
The special people, i hope, know who they are and they should know why they are special, i want them people to know i will never forget them, honestly i wont x

I wish everyone well, please stay safe, healthy and more importantly happy, just be happy, do what makes you happy, have some self love because your all worth it.

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for the laughs, posts, fun and games, my beloved Poem Thread and fun memories.

I'll hopefully log in one more time next week before I deactivate but may not post here, so just in case, id like to say... goodbye everyone x

From

~Paula~ aka....

Justsumgirl
JSG
Lara ()

<3
Pages: 16364
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pits Chat 24 PNP

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.