Uprising XVII - The only clan that mattered

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
silence_hill
silence_hill
22:43 Fri 3 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
This drunken joke is evolving all the time. A surprising amount of interest at playing an FCL. Luckily, despite the 23rd best clan ever on funkypool - Phoenix Knights - not answering the call, Craig is putting a team together to play us. They've got some decent larkers too!

Uprising

faust
psychosis
dark_chocco
ritcho
horse10000
letsgochamp
_lrg_
pleeeeeet (Fran)
cgibson92
miss_harriet

Edited at 22:28 Fri 03/07/20 (BST)

What a bunch of no hopers! Clifton188 was your best player by a mile, get him back an we can talk fixtures
faust
faust
23:01 Fri 3 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Sadly, I think there was an issue with the paperwork last time we attempted to make this signing. After prolonged negotiations though, we're proud to announce the signing of ilovekids9.
erigert
erigert
05:32 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello strangers!
faust
faust
08:14 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, return of the Goat! Hi Eri!
faust
faust
08:15 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
This drunken joke is evolving all the time. A surprising amount of interest at playing an FCL. Luckily, despite the 23rd best clan ever on funkypool - Phoenix Knights - not answering the call, Craig is putting a team together to play us. They've got some decent larkers too!

Uprising

faust
psychosis
dark_chocco
ritcho
horse10000
letsgochamp
_lrg_
pleeeeeet (Fran)
cgibson92
miss_harriet
erigert
dv8
constant_tes
constant_tes
13:25 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

What a bunch of no hopers! Clifton188 was your best player by a mile, get him back an we can talk fixtures

What exactly is ur problem?? Do u think they wont be good enough for the oppositon? LOL. The only no hoper here is a 27 year old loser playing this game from the afternoon until 5 AM for every single freakin day, and on top of that posting BS like this on the forums. Just leave these guys to it pal we dont all have a good 12 hours of spare time a day to play games like u. Get a hobby, or even better a job.
silence_hill
silence_hill
13:56 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

What exactly is ur problem?? Do u think they wont be good enough for the oppositon? LOL. The only no hoper here is a 27 year old loser playing this game from the afternoon until 5 AM for every single freakin day, and on top of that posting BS like this on the forums. Just leave these guys to it pal we dont all have a good 12 hours of spare time a day to play games like u. Get a hobby, or even better a job.

1. It was a joke.
2. Why are you involving yourself in other people's lives? What I do on a daily basis is no concern of yours.
3. I'd rather have the life you've just mentioned then yours and what's yours entail? Creating duplicate accounts to play yourself in tournaments. (Sad, very very sad!)
4. And why are you still hiding? Are you that much of a coward to reveal who you actually are? (must be)

Edited at 14:11 Sat 04/07/20 (BST)
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
19:32 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
__craig__
__craig__
21:10 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
im trying to put a team together
but ur asking non upz players

sure uve got enough

we want to be competitive

Edited at 21:17 Sat 04/07/20 (BST)
faust
faust
22:17 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

sure uve got enough

That's not true Craig, I've exclusively asked Uprising players. Two ex Uprising players mailed and asked to join and I accepted. Those players are ex Uprising anyway. I've only got 12 players overall, which isn't ridiculous when we're going to play an 8 v 8 contest. I'm not precious though, and the main aim is just completing a fixture. When the time comes I'm happy for any of our guys to switch sides need be.
faust
faust
22:19 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

Uprising

faust
dark_chocco
ritcho
horse10000
letsgochamp
_lrg_
pleeeeeet (Fran)
cgibson92
miss_harriet
erigert
dv8
_k1rk_
__craig__
__craig__
22:21 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

sure uve got enough

That's not true Craig, I've exclusively asked Uprising players. Two ex Uprising players mailed and asked to join and I accepted. Those players are ex Uprising anyway. I've only got 12 players overall, which isn't ridiculous when we're going to play an 8 v 8 contest. I'm not precious though, and the main aim is just completing a fixture. When the time comes I'm happy for any of our guys to switch sides need be.

im not crying about it
im trying to make a competitive team

that's all
I don't want to put a team together that's gets rolled by loosing the first 3 games
sure u understand that
faust
faust
22:26 Sat 4 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

im not crying about it
im trying to make a competitive team

that's all
I don't want to put a team together that's gets rolled by loosing the first 3 games
sure u understand that

Yeah that's fine. And I never said you was crying about anything. I'm not trying to take any players you're after, just getting enough players to complete a fixture. As I said, on deadline day I'm happy for players to switch sides to accommodate a fixture. If it becomes regular I may get competitive but let's just have a laugh for now right?
__craig__
__craig__
11:12 Sun 5 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
the team so far is
Northman
MDJ
Potslots
silence_hill
me
ggglty

waiting on a couple more answers
but we are getting there
ggglty
ggglty
13:22 Sun 5 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
should be a laugh
silence_hill
silence_hill
13:57 Sun 5 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
the team so far is
Northman
MDJ
Potslots
silence_hill
me
ggglty
ucyforit

I've brought back a funky legend back in the day.

waiting on a couple more answers
but we are getting there
__craig__
__craig__
20:53 Sun 5 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
we are getting there
__craig__
__craig__
15:44 Tue 7 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
our team is about complete now

silence_hill
mdj
potslots
green
ggglty
ggwpty
red_john
northman
__craig__

I,m very happy with this team

will sort a name soon
faust
faust
17:15 Tue 7 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
our team is about complete now

silence_hill
mdj
potslots
green
ggglty
ggwpty
red_john
northman
__craig__

I,m very happy with this team

will sort a name soon

Well done Craig. Your lot are all pretty active on the site so you can maybe get away with 9. I need more as none of us are regular anymore. Would you like an FBL format to run at the same time?
davyb0207
davyb0207
18:04 Tue 7 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello Uprising

I wish i could join, but unfortunately i don't have enough time to play games.

Good luck to both teams.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XVII - The only clan that mattered

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.