The Guardians

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
silence_hill
silence_hill
02:01 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
And i'm just gonna throw this out there. It hasn't got anything to do with my game against Harriet.

But why is FCL still an odd number of games? If you find yourself fortunate you can get 1 break more than your opponent in each game type you play.

In this case I think Harriet broke off first in each of the 3 games. Now don't get me wrong but that's an unfair advantage for the better players more likely to run out or get a gb.

See, I just knew you were going to bring this up.... I broke first in 8US and 9ball. You broke first in 8UK; if you see the log, I got a gb on the second frame, which you can only do if you break.

Another point I was making yet it had absolutely nothing to do with you, was make FCL an even number of games so both players can break the same amount of times.
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:02 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
And i'm just gonna throw this out there. It hasn't got anything to do with my game against Harriet.

But why is FCL still an odd number of games? If you find yourself fortunate you can get 1 break more than your opponent in each game type you play.

In this case I think Harriet broke off first in each of the 3 games. Now don't get me wrong but that's an unfair advantage for the better players more likely to run out or get a gb.

See, I just knew you were going to bring this up.... I broke first in 8US and 9ball. You broke first in 8UK; if you see the log, I got a gb on the second frame, which you can only do if you break.

What's your point? If you read what I wrote in the first place, and get a better pair of specs. You'd notice I wrote "I think Harriet broke off first in each of the 3 games" If you didn't than I apologise.

My point is that I didn't break in the first frame of each of the types.
silence_hill
silence_hill
02:04 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

What's your point? If you read what I wrote in the first place, and get a better pair of specs. You'd notice I wrote "I think Harriet broke off first in each of the 3 games" If you didn't than I apologise.

But you still had 3 breaks in 8us an 9us and I had 2.

I don't see why you continue trying to belittle me? When I could belittle you more in 60 seconds.
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:06 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

I don't see why you continue trying to belittle me? When I could belittle you more in 60 seconds.

I was clearly pointing out the error in your original piece. Nothing to do with belitting you.
silence_hill
silence_hill
02:08 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

I was clearly pointing out the error in your original piece. Nothing to do with belitting you.

I've edited it now.
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:12 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
__craig__
__craig__
06:20 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done phil for getting your game played as quick as you did

Killer
Cracking result there lads
Silence
Northman
Potslots
ggglty
ggglty
09:17 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
cant find cgibson92 on the search?
faust
faust
09:31 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
cant find cgibson92 on the search?

Yeah, he's not reactivated his account yet, he's was going to last night but caught up in poker. Message _k1rk_ and play him if you like.
ggglty
ggglty
09:32 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
does the fixture need changing first?
faust
faust
09:34 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

Uprising (10) v (5) Guardians

dark_chocco v ggwpty
ritcho v northman
horse10000 v potslots
erigert v green
_lrg_ v mdj
cgibson92/_k1rk_ v ggglty
miss_harriet (10) v (5) silence_hill
dv8 v __craig__
faust v red_john

Deadline: Sunday 19th July
faust
faust
09:34 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
does the fixture need changing first?

All sorted
northman
northman
10:09 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
The killer last night was great. I've not had as much fun on here in a while. The first killer was perfect, 2nd game I felt a bit trapped and over complicated everything lol. But what a great night thanks all for playing
the__priest
the__priest
11:42 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
The killer last night was great. I've not had as much fun on here in a while. The first killer was perfect, 2nd game I felt a bit trapped and over complicated everything lol. But what a great night thanks all for playing
l

Good to see
the__priest
the__priest
17:11 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

Uprising (10) v (5) Guardians

dark_chocco v ggwpty
ritcho v northman
horse10000 v potslots
erigert v green
_lrg_ v mdj
cgibson92/_k1rk_ v ggglty
miss_harriet (10) v (5) silence_hill
dv8 v __craig__
faust v red_john

Deadline: Sunday 19th July
the__priest
the__priest
20:36 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL - Deadline Sunday 26th

8US
miss_harriet v mdj
dv8 v the__priest

9US
thegame26 v ggwpty
horse10000 v silence_hill

8UK
_k1rk_ v northman
cgibson92 v ggglty

Straight
dark_chocco v potslots

Killer
3 v 3 minimum 1st place 4 points, 2nd place 3 points, 3rd place 1 point

All 8 frames each except for Straight (4 frames) and Killer (1 frame)
mdj
mdj
20:42 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello everyone, have messaged _lrg_ but he not been on for five days, if he replies I'll sort a date to play.
faust
faust
20:45 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello everyone, have messaged _lrg_ but he not been on for five days, if he replies I'll sort a date to play.

If he doesn't log tomorrow evening, I'll sub in horse10000
the__priest
the__priest
20:57 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  

no probs mate
faust
faust
21:53 Sat 11 Jul 20 (BST)  [Link]  
If you can please amend teamsheets, I forgot that cgibson92 is now gibby1992
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Guardians

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.