Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11718
silence_hill
silence_hill
22:56 Sat 21 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7: a other hippy snokkering lol
blackcabman7: snookering
ANNOUNCEMENT: 9 Ball Billiards - silence_hill ran the rack!
RESULT: 9 Ball Speed Tournament - blackcabman7 (0) loses to silence_hill (2) who ran the rack!
RANKINGS: silence_hill 803.1 (+1.6), blackcabman7 660.2 (-1.5)
TOURNAMENT: silence_hill knocks out blackcabman7
You join chat room
TOURNAMENT: Congratulations to silence_hill (Professional) who won their 1,011th ever 9 Ball Billiards Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!
blackcabman7: a other hippy snookering in 9 ball to win a game lol

Player moaning at snookering, I guess he doesn't know how to play. Dedi to my pals

An ul blackcabman7
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
23:58 Sat 21 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  
silence_hill leaves the room
GAME: silence_hill has left the game
GAME: lemmy can play on until finish of break, at that point a default win is awarded
RESULT: 8 Ball Arcade Tournament - silence_hill (1) loses to lemmy (2) with 2 balls remaining
RANKINGS: lemmy 759.9 (+3.9), silence_hill 794.2 (-3.8)
TOURNAMENT: lemmy knocks out silence_hill

Edited at 01:09 Sun 22/05/22 (BST)
silence_hill
silence_hill
00:42 Sun 22 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  
yes might moan about snookering in 9 ball but up against a low ranking player you should not need to snooker and i dont leave any games like you did against lemmy

GAME: lemmy can play on until finish of break, at that point a default win is awarded
RESULT: 8 Ball Arcade Tournament - silence_hill (1) loses to lemmy (2) with 2 balls remaining

Hang on we're talking about you having a solid moaning session to you're funky friends, at what point does me leaving a game come into it?

Hey ho I leave a lot of games early if I believe it's over, we're as you I'm 100% sure you purposely foul to purposely lose games which is a sign of cheating is it not?

Just aswell when you purposely foul against the likes of better players, that there's no friendship there and you're just purposely fouling because you're bitter and angry. Actions like that could get 2 players banned, and 1 of those players are completely innocent in the situation.

I'll give you a few nights to let this post sink in to you're brain. Stick to dedications please if ever you have anything to dedicate.

And admins i'm simply just responding to a negative comment.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
01:15 Sun 22 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  
no i never give a decdecation on here not good enough player to give one if i win a tourney its not skill its luck with me as a lot off player know that dont play for rank point not her to do that i have my we rant waiting on player like you to responed
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
01:22 Sun 22 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7: a other hippy snokkering lol
blackcabman7: snookering
ANNOUNCEMENT: 9 Ball Billiards - silence_hill ran the rack!
RESULT: 9 Ball Speed Tournament - blackcabman7 (0) loses to silence_hill (2) who ran the rack!
RANKINGS: silence_hill 803.1 (+1.6), blackcabman7 660.2 (-1.5)
TOURNAMENT: silence_hill knocks out blackcabman7
You join chat room
TOURNAMENT: Congratulations to silence_hill (Professional) who won their 1,011th ever 9 Ball Billiards Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!
blackcabman7: a other hippy snookering in 9 ball to win a game lol

Player moaning at snookering, I guess he doesn't know how to play. Dedi to my pals

An ul blackcabman7
YOU GOT PALS HA HA
lemmy
lemmy
08:09 Sun 22 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  
yes might moan about snookering in 9 ball but up against a low ranking player you should not need to snooker and i dont leave any games like you did against lemmy

Hang on we're talking about you having a solid moaning session to you're funky friends, at what point does me leaving a game come into it?

Hey ho I leave a lot of games early if I believe it's over, we're as you I'm 100% sure you purposely foul to purposely lose games which is a sign of cheating is it not?

Just aswell when you purposely foul against the likes of better players, that there's no friendship there and you're just purposely fouling because you're bitter and angry. Actions like that could get 2 players banned, and 1 of those players are completely innocent in the situation.

I'll give you a few nights to let this post sink in to you're brain. Stick to dedications please if ever you have anything to dedicate.

Triggered.

Just a game kid.
troy
troy
17:34 Mon 23 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  

do you ever shut up
its all about you

give it a rest
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:00 Thu 26 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  
I enjoyed this conversation
hippesville
hippesville
20:23 Sat 28 May 22 (BST)  [Link]  
I enjoyed this conversation

Who cares??
chaos_
chaos_
00:20 Fri 3 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi my day points to cabbie and eddie !!

You 2 might wanna go wipe your chins lol

Troll on cabbie
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
11:57 Fri 3 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi my day points to cabbie and eddie !!

You 2 might wanna go wipe your chins lol

Troll on cabbie
ty kabab nice of you to Dedi your days event to me and eddie
silence_hill
silence_hill
01:45 Sat 11 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7: must be good sitting up all night just to get rank points and fake medals get a life
blackcabman7: better still get a job
GAME: silence_hill can play on until finish of break, at that point a default win is awarded
TOURNAMENT: silence_hill wins by default (blackcabman7 left the tournament room)
blackcabman7: that c/unt defo got a aiming bolt
_fasteddie1: yep for sure

These 2 clowns ruining funkypool, why should newbies join funkypool & play tournaments just to be insulted by these 2 idiots?

I don't even retaliate anymore i've learnt not to. I just post their abuse hoping well actually praying admin jump on an deal with them.

_fasteddie1 first off you're a banned user buddy, using yer VPN to create another account when one I.P of yours gets blocked.

as for cabbie, yer just poolbuster in disguise lad! oh an btw i did have a job hence why I wasn't online most weekdays from 2-10pm up until 26th of May when I had a serious accident and have been laid off for 3-4 months.

Technically speaking though i've still got a job to go back to when i've recovered from my injury. hilarious as it is aswell i sliced my hand in 2 an needed tendon surgery and 34 stitches so when i play funkypool i'm playing with my other hand (hand that isn't injured but the hand i'm just not used to playing with) and I still beat the likes of you

Dedi tourney to red_john
_fasteddie1
_fasteddie1
03:51 Sat 11 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
pity you didn't chop your head off,would have done everyone a favor on here
silence_hill
silence_hill
04:33 Sat 11 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
pity you didn't chop your head off,would have done everyone a favor on here

Would have done everyone a favor? The only person I would have done a favor is you buddy. Because its only you who joins tournaments when nobody else is online but leaves them instantly if the likes of myself or hippesville logs in to play. If you were a slightly better player with slightly better stats I could understand you'd want to protect your stats.

Edited at 04:37 Sat 11/06/22 (BST)

Edited at 05:25 Sat 11/06/22 (BST)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
15:50 Sat 11 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
Nobody mention your name so why the big story I could have been anybody we where talking about get a life lol

Edited at 15:58 Sat 11/06/22 (BST)

Edited at 16:00 Sat 11/06/22 (BST)

Edited at 19:28 Sat 11/06/22 (BST)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
15:59 Sat 11 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
16:04 Sat 11 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 19:27 Sat 11/06/22 (BST)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
19:35 Sat 11 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
as for cabbie, yer just poolbuster in disguise lad! oh an btw i did have a job hence why I wasn't online most weekdays from 2-10pm up until 26th of May when I had a serious accident and have been laid off for 3-4 months.

Technically speaking though i've still got a job to go back to when i've recovered from my injury. hilarious as it is aswell i sliced my hand in 2 an needed tendon surgery and 34 stitches so when i play funkypool i'm playing with my other hand (hand that isn't injured but the hand i'm just not used to playing with) and I still beat the likes of you

stop sobbing i had the same in my right arm
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
23:08 Sat 11 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
and now just waiting on kabab to make a comment now
chaos_
chaos_
03:26 Mon 13 Jun 22 (BST)  [Link]  
and now just waiting on kabab to make a comment now

I think you've said enough Forest lmaooooo
Pages: 11718
Unable to post