Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
fit_bit
fit_bit
18:03 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
It's really quite sad chaos_
The members that have been and gone that you'd love to see back ain't likely to return.

I would say that the majority of those who choose to remain anonymous have issues with funky, or, are just here to try and upset folk.

anonymous?? Its called privacy and having no interest in a bunch of busy body's on a game, i remember chaos and the rows she had in chat and the way she spoke to members so its abit of pot calling kettle if you ask me. But im not it judgemental
Peace
hippesville
hippesville
18:07 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
hippesville
hippesville
18:32 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Privacy - Not revealing your true identity and name-calling
hippesville
hippesville
18:33 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
The members that have been and gone that you'd love to see back ain't likely to return.

I would say that the majority of those who choose to remain anonymous have issues with funky, or, are just here to try and upset folk.

anonymous?? Its called privacy and having no interest in a bunch of busy body's on a game, i remember chaos and the rows she had in chat and the way she spoke to members so its abit of pot calling kettle if you ask me. But im not it judgemental
Peace

There it is in black and white!

Game Over
fit_bit
fit_bit
18:59 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Instigator.. You do like to get involved and i see many other people have posted the same view about you
Lucky for me i have a real life and dont care a jot
Peace again
fit_bit
fit_bit
19:02 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  

Peace

There it is in black and white!

Game Over

YOU ARE A BUSY BODY

there it is in big black and white
Now run along you insignificant little runt
fit_bit
fit_bit
19:04 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
This is what you do do you antagonise then report.
Once again i don't care i have a life shame you don't
fit_bit
fit_bit
19:11 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
The runt will reply he can't help himself
hippesville
hippesville
19:12 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
20:18 Mon 10 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Your starting to sound a bit like me when I had a pop LOL.
chaos_
chaos_
02:14 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  

Peace

Good times

I remember you always being an arrogant pig , not much has changed lol

Thankyou for the mention on your profile , im flattered that I must of got under your skin .
fit_bit
fit_bit
02:24 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
i will accept that
fit_bit
fit_bit
02:44 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  

Peace

Good times

I remember you always being an arrogant pig , not much has changed lol

Thankyou for the mention on your profile , im flattered that I must of got under your skin .

under my skin?? hardly mate i put it there because i know you and your mutt like being nosey
silence_hill
silence_hill
19:30 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
So far this has been pretty entertaining

Why don't you lads settle your differences on the table, instead of bickering like children.

That said, hippesville would probably be terrified to have his stats ruined by the obvious better player that is fit_bit
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
21:34 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
/

Edited at 23:02 Tue 11/08/20 (BST)
fit_bit
fit_bit
22:09 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
So far this has been pretty entertaining

Why don't you lads settle your differences on the table, instead of bickering like children.

That said, hippesville would probably be terrified to have his stats ruined by the obvious better player that is fit_bit

Thankyou and you are obviously better than him too
fit_bit
fit_bit
22:11 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
hippesville is ten times better player than you silencehill as for fit bit he average player hippesville would run rings round him on a table

The knowledge you have of pool is second to none and i mean NONE. 1x 9arc and 1x 9 us run out says it all
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
22:14 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
hippesville is ten times better player than you silencehill as for fit bit he average player hippesville would run rings round him on a table

The knowledge you have of pool is second to none and i mean NONE. 1x 9arc and 1x 9 us run out says it all

Dont forget his numerous tournament wins, literally cant up them numbers with empty tournaments
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
22:19 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
no I not a good player just play for fun
fit_bit
fit_bit
22:29 Tue 11 Aug 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Then please dont critique me
Thankyou
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post