Peters appreciation thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

_k1rk_
_k1rk_
14:38 Thu 3 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Well given as my one was abolished with reckless abandon. I thought we could try one for a much loved member of our community. Much loved of course I mean by me. Everyone else pales in comparison to the true devotion I have for you.

So please appreciate a guy called Pete that has a pit bull? Do you actually have a pit bull? Is that called Pete as well? If it was I would appreciate the hell out of it. No haters allowed not that peter has any haters. He is far too handsome and cool for that.

Any rule breakers of this awesome thread will be dealt with by the highest extent of the law. That being me
pitbull_pete
pitbull_pete
00:16 Fri 4 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks man, this swells my heart amongst other things, I appreciate it a lot haha
pitbull_pete
pitbull_pete
00:45 Sun 6 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
justsumgirl please appreciate me, need some fuel
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
00:49 Sun 6 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Amazing! What a man...erm....Woman!

Pssssssst....is this thread about me cos im you?

LMAO
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
21:56 Mon 7 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
You are a great friend and as much as you are a nutter for bothering with me I am glad for it. You have made me a better person. I only bash a select few people now lmao. You have helped me through crap and real life problems like how to cope with no Jeremy Kyle and opened my eyes to the fact this site is that. You have had laughs with me and you have turned me 50% homo lol. Crazy how I tormented you for years and now we are here haha.

Enjoy your thread for making the forums of funky a fun place. Even with that sexy potty mouth
pitbull_pete
pitbull_pete
20:46 Mon 14 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh mate, whats going on here? from the heart and no puns? guess its my turn eh...Im here for you anytime buddy, because listening to your tragedy is like my own Jeremy Kyle show, its a shame I cant inspire you to get a job like. You really are the nicest, most sincere down to earth person Ive had the privilege of knowing, love you man. Thanks for this.

#Dontjudgeakirkbyitscover

#Potnoodle
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
20:13 Tue 15 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
How cute are you pair?

No really, its nice to see you getting along after all this time
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Peters appreciation thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.