Posting/Messaging Rights

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

justsumgirl
justsumgirl
01:03 Mon 21 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember the time you had to play 100 games before you were entitled to posting rights. It seems this is no longer the case, which is fine, if people dont abuse the forums.

However, id like to see it implemented again, not only to stop abuse/arguments amongst other for all to see, but also to be unable to send offline messages.

I know im not the only person who is on the receiving end of messages from people who create a name purposely for this reason (9 times out of 10 they deactivate) i can handle it, but there may be others who cant or who may feel intimidated.

Has anyone got on thoughts on this?

~ Paula ~
the__priest
the__priest
08:24 Mon 21 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
i wouldn't even post about it tbh

it encourages the sad low life's
it must be great to go to the trouble of making an email address
opening a new account just to give shyte out

is that truly sad or what
what NORMAL person does that

Really
lady_bird
lady_bird
11:57 Mon 21 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
I had to play 100 games before I could post on the forums, but I don't think you have to to message offline, which is why they do it!

Maybe there should be an option to only accept offline messages from friends like with PM's?
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:25 Mon 28 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
I know Priest, they have nothing better to do.

Am sure you used to have to...could be wrong tho.

That's actually a good idea that Lady.

Thinking back, i dont know why i created this thread, i know nothing will be implemented.

Capped
_marc_
_marc_
23:02 Tue 29 Sep 20 (BST)  [Link]  
It's honestly to the point to where it's amusing. You have people creating new accounts simply to insult people....

The site is practically dead and they still want to take the time to come on and harass people due to their lives being that boring. If that's all they have then let them have their "fun"
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Posting/Messaging Rights

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.