In Game Behaviour

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
mdj
mdj
21:25 Sat 7 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Regarding the title of the thread, I would like to apologise to potslots for arguing with him after he beat me fair and square earlier this evening, I'm disappointed in my behaviour against an excellent opponent.

There is a hell of a lot of arguing, bad felling and even bullying on the site at the moment, it's only a game but I need to remember that before I can take others to task. So again, potslots, I apologise.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
21:57 Sat 7 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Regarding the title of the thread, I would like to apologise to potslots for arguing with him after he beat me fair and square earlier this evening, I'm disappointed in my behaviour against an excellent opponent.

There is a hell of a lot of arguing, bad felling and even bullying on the site at the moment, it's only a game but I need to remember that before I can take others to task. So again, potslots, I apologise.

I remember when we had a disagreement over a style of play a few years ago. In the end I generally agree with what you said but after many years on here I was used to people blocking pockets and potting opponents balls.

It was something I always found a shame as I always rated you highly and seen you as a pleasure to play against. One of a few id think would give me a good battle. Regardless I still believe that and you helped me play the right way so thank you for reminding me.

There are always idiots about, just do you
mdj
mdj
22:24 Sat 7 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

I remember when we had a disagreement over a style of play a few years ago. In the end I generally agree with what you said but after many years on here I was used to people blocking pockets and potting opponents balls.

It was something I always found a shame as I always rated you highly and seen you as a pleasure to play against. One of a few id think would give me a good battle. Regardless I still believe that and you helped me play the right way so thank you for reminding me.

There are always idiots about, just do you

Yes Kirk, we did disagree and I think I apologised and we started afresh, if I didn't then I do now. Foolish of me to fall out with the decent people on here over something that isn't strictly against the rules.

You have been very magnanimous ever since mate and I appreciate it. You are undoubtedly one of the best I have played on here.
the__priest
the__priest
17:28 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
potslots

if you have anything to say to me
say it rather have me on ignore so i cant reply

if ive summat to say to you
i will say it
unlike many on here i dont hide and never have
behind fake accounts

so in future rather than blame some one
get your dumb azz comments right

chucking accusations around
FFS clever lad

take me off ignore
rather than hide behind it

like i said ive no fake accounts never have and never will
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
20:21 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Speaking of in game behaviour, one person I dont get is mrandmrsval

He never says good luck or anything even when you try to be sporting. And he plays so defensive to back up the point that the guy just isnt that good. Sure he wins the medals playing like a 2 bit bad onua rip off but there is no flare or real skill with that kind of play. But his rank is dire and his runout record more so. They are the true marks of a good player. So you can keep being ignorant but your not a great player and you dont have the respect of many on here like that.

Your wife is a real lucky lady.
hippesville
hippesville
21:23 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sometimes it is better to say nothing
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
21:31 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

He certainly thinks so.
hippesville
hippesville
21:52 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

He certainly thinks so.

As do others.

Just play, simples
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
22:01 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

He certainly thinks so.

As do others.

Just play, simples

I do, and I still said gg etc. Why does it matter to you though. Im just pointing out rudeness.
hippesville
hippesville
22:39 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm trying to keep things positive!!
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
23:11 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Then surely that would mean mentioning it to your friend as you did say about him not so long ago. I wasnt being negative about him because believe me I could say much worse.

All I said were facts that related to the title of the thread. As I find him rude and his play style is boring. Not to mention he runs from games with good players when he is losing rank. He is a wannabe and hopefully this call out will make him play better and be sporting at the very least.
hippesville
hippesville
23:37 Fri 13 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just because you 'don't get someone' and the fact that they don't speak to you, does not make them ignorant.

I'd also state that it gives you no right to have a pop at him/her about their style of play.

Being different is acceptable!
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
02:05 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just because you 'don't get someone' and the fact that they don't speak to you, does not make them ignorant.

I'd also state that it gives you no right to have a pop at him/her about their style of play.

So when snooker players shake hands at the start of a game or any sports player for that matter its considered sporting. Pre COVID of course. So our way of being sporting is by saying gg etc. I dont need to get someone to know they are a c u next Tuesday. And you have made yourself look a bit daft with that statement.

I agree to a degree about their style of play. Anyone can play as they wish. Im just simply stating its hiding that they arent that good and they dont have mine and quite a few others respect. Thats just a fact. If he chooses to continue thats his choice. He will still be a bad player with many medals. But no rank, no runouts and no actual skill. Bring back Phil, at least he was a type of player to earn his medals with actual pool play.

Being different is acceptable, being a kn0b is just being a kn0b. Maybe he can hang all them medals around his fire crotch wife. She will definitely have more flare.
green
green
07:53 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

He never says good luck or anything even when you try to be sporting. And he plays so defensive to back up the point that the guy just isnt that good. Sure he wins the medals playing like a 2 bit bad onua rip off but there is no flare or real skill with that kind of play. But his rank is dire and his runout record more so. They are the true marks of a good player. So you can keep being ignorant but your not a great player and you dont have the respect of many on here like that.

Wow. You sound like a whiny little brat. Sad considering how long you have been playing on this site.

Different people play differently, and mrandmrsval's strength is defensive play. He is good at it, and for the record having played the two of you I find him to be a better player. You keep chasing your run outs while smarter players use better tactics to beat you.

green
green
07:58 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Then surely that would mean mentioning it to your friend as you did say about him not so long ago. I wasnt being negative about him because believe me I could say much worse.

All I said were facts that related to the title of the thread. As I find him rude and his play style is boring. Not to mention he runs from games with good players when he is losing rank. He is a wannabe and hopefully this call out will make him play better and be sporting at the very least.

Whereas making bitter forum posts about players who play differently to you is the definition of sporting
green
green
07:59 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

So when snooker players shake hands at the start of a game or any sports player for that matter its considered sporting. Pre COVID of course. So our way of being sporting is by saying gg etc. I dont need to get someone to know they are a c u next Tuesday. And you have made yourself look a bit daft with that statement.

I agree to a degree about their style of play. Anyone can play as they wish. Im just simply stating its hiding that they arent that good and they dont have mine and quite a few others respect. Thats just a fact. If he chooses to continue thats his choice. He will still be a bad player with many medals. But no rank, no runouts and no actual skill. Bring back Phil, at least he was a type of player to earn his medals with actual pool play.

Being different is acceptable, being a kn0b is just being a kn0b. Maybe he can hang all them medals around his fire crotch wife. She will definitely have more flare.

Bitter bubs
hippesville
hippesville
10:54 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
And so the negativity continues

Cba arguing

Nothing more to say as it's a Forum where accusations, name-calling and unfounded arguments cannot be backed up and some people enjoy the negatives just for the hell of it.
Been there, done that.
I now prefer to keep a positive attitude as I have said before.

No more words
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
11:11 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
And so the negativity continues

Cba arguing

Nothing more to say as it's a Forum where accusations, name-calling and unfounded arguments cannot be backed up and some people enjoy the negatives just for the hell of it.
Been there, done that.
I now prefer to keep a positive attitude as I have said before.

No more words

And that is all fine and I respect your decision. Nothing wrong with that at all. But why post at all on this case. If there are no more words then there doesnt need to be a post to declare it so.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
11:15 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

Wow. You sound like a whiny little brat. Sad considering how long you have been playing on this site.

Different people play differently, and mrandmrsval's strength is defensive play. He is good at it, and for the record having played the two of you I find him to be a better player. You keep chasing your run outs while smarter players use better tactics to beat you.

Hi green, nice of your to reply. I think to be bitter you have to be envious of someone achieving more and doing better. He has not done this, our stats speak for themselves, id take mine any day over his medals. Because mine have been earned more. In my belief anyway. To further reply to your bitter comment it would also mean he beats me. I have a vast more collection of victories over him.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
11:20 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

Whereas making bitter forum posts about players who play differently to you is the definition of sporting

You obviously have not read my posts properly because thats not what I said. You have taken one thing which isnt the reason why I called him unsporting. So your comment makes you look completely foolish that you dont even know what your talking about. I said he was unsporting for the lack of gg,gl,wp etc. The added defensive play just makes it even worse because playing safe when there is a clearances clearly shows someones lack of ability and fear of the opposition. You may call it tactics and you would be absolutely correct. But the reason people play like that is because they are weak at attacking. A format that is the fundamentals of pool. When you go to a real life competition you dont see professionals rolling up behind balls and snookering all the time.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

In Game Behaviour

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.