In Game Behaviour

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
11:26 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
My final retort to your childish posts would be is it not you who is bitter?

I remember playing you and you adopt the same exact strategy of rolling behind balls and playing like the grim reaper is after you. Too scared to make a run, instead hide and act like a little b1tch. And dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with tactical play at all, but every shot even when not needed is clearly antagonistic. But even with your strategy of trying to play this way I blasted you off the table, in fact I dont recall a game where you have ever beat me. But im glad your cohort in pu55y pool is your hero. Because i would be embarrassed if it was me.

In all I have nothing to be bitter about and even if you guys do beat me im totally fine with that as I will play my game and know its because you fear me and my style. You can keep your medals and il grow my stats where is counts.

Regardless if you say gg and gl then I will also reply the same way as its sporting. Not because of the way a player chooses to play, even if I do find it rather pathetic.
the__priest
the__priest
11:27 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
And so the negativity continues

Cba arguing

Nothing more to say as it's a Forum where accusations, name-calling and unfounded arguments cannot be backed up and some people enjoy the negatives just for the hell of it.
Been there, done that.
I now prefer to keep a positive attitude as I have said before.

No more words

so why make any comment at all ?
your not god on pool
you've posted on here to cause an argument tbh
then you make out your an Angel

kirk has an opinion be it right or wrong
it his opinion so why do you feel the need to
pull him on it, then play the wounded party

strange
hippesville
hippesville
11:55 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
poolgirl27
poolgirl27
15:47 Sat 14 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
tbf they learn from the best at the swears hehe.
green
green
07:55 Sun 15 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi green, nice of your to reply. I think to be bitter you have to be envious of someone achieving more and doing better. He has not done this, our stats speak for themselves, id take mine any day over his medals. Because mine have been earned more. In my belief anyway. To further reply to your bitter comment it would also mean he beats me. I have a vast more collection of victories over him.

Sounds like you need to invest in a dictionary. To be bitter does not equate to envy, or that someone beats you. Go back to school.
green
green
08:05 Sun 15 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
green said:
Whereas making bitter forum posts about players who play differently to you is the definition of sporting

k1rk said:
You obviously have not read my posts properly because thats not what I said. You have taken one thing which isnt the reason why I called him unsporting. So your comment makes you look completely foolish that you dont even know what your talking about. I said he was unsporting for the lack of gg,gl,wp etc. The added defensive play just makes it even worse because playing safe when there is a clearances clearly shows someones lack of ability and fear of the opposition. You may call it tactics and you would be absolutely correct. But the reason people play like that is because they are weak at attacking. A format that is the fundamentals of pool. When you go to a real life competition you dont see professionals rolling up behind balls and snookering all the time.

I read your posts, you just don't like my reply. The only person that looks foolish on here is you. You are crying and whining over something trivial like saying "gg", and further to that complaining about their style of play. Professionals in both pool and snooker play safety. To have the opinion that safety play relates to lack of ability is immature and ignorant. Grow up kid
green
green
08:20 Sun 15 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
My final retort to your childish posts would be is it not you who is bitter?

I remember playing you and you adopt the same exact strategy of rolling behind balls and playing like the grim reaper is after you. Too scared to make a run, instead hide and act like a little b1tch. And dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with tactical play at all, but every shot even when not needed is clearly antagonistic. But even with your strategy of trying to play this way I blasted you off the table, in fact I dont recall a game where you have ever beat me. But im glad your cohort in pu55y pool is your hero. Because i would be embarrassed if it was me.

In all I have nothing to be bitter about and even if you guys do beat me im totally fine with that as I will play my game and know its because you fear me and my style. You can keep your medals and il grow my stats where is counts.

Regardless if you say gg and gl then I will also reply the same way as its sporting. Not because of the way a player chooses to play, even if I do find it rather pathetic.

Appears you have a selective memory re our games, another one of your shortcomings.

To say things like "too scared to make a run" & "hide & act like a little b1tch" to describe a defensive player really shows the calibre of you as a player & your personality.

Anyway kirky, my advice to you is to spend less time being upset on the forum & more time playing the game. Cheer up
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
20:47 Sun 15 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi green, nice of your to reply. I think to be bitter you have to be envious of someone achieving more and doing better. He has not done this, our stats speak for themselves, id take mine any day over his medals. Because mine have been earned more. In my belief anyway. To further reply to your bitter comment it would also mean he beats me. I have a vast more collection of victories over him.

Sounds like you need to invest in a dictionary. To be bitter does not equate to envy, or that someone beats you. Go back to school.

Regardless of dictionary definition I have nothing to be bitter about. I would class it more as bemused. The last time I was at school was when I was teaching you how to play pool. I find it hard to teach the special kids though.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
21:08 Sun 15 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
On the contrary I am very much nonchalant but I generally reply to anyone whether I agree or disagree. I dont have to agree with you. And im entitled to continue to back up my original point. Especially how you are trying to twist it into something it was not.

I fail to see how mentioning something that relates to the title of the thread is crying or whining. Its a simple fact that to not say gg etc isnt very sporting. Then added to that the excessive safety play. Safety play is used in all game types of course. But not as much as he uses. If you go down to a pool hall he would be laughed out the building.

I watched him try to clear when he thought his safeties paid of and he couldnt even clear an open table. It was laughable. So yeah its absolutely used because of his lack of ability. Thats just the way it is. You dont have to agree. He isnt good though. And the way he acts shows he is himself intimidated and scared.

I played against a new player I never played before called potslots. We both won and had some good friendly games. A player like that earned my respect and he beat me.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
21:18 Sun 15 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont believe you know me well enough to know my shortcomings. And you slipped up there because i admit when I lose and I am honest. But even so. If you had won, it changes nothing.

Maybe so but the exact same can be said of you and your safety play.

Oh please dont mistake me for being upset. Im very capable of expressing my posts in a calm manner. I have zero reason to be upset. Your entitled to disagree and I expect nothing less. Id love to play the game but players like yourself and mrandmrsval do take the fun out of it for me. And you are allowed to play as you play, it just doesnt earn my respect.

I think we should agree to disagree on this topic as it would go on endlessly. And because im big enough to admit the truth I would say you are a much more capable player than mrandmrsval when you go for it. Sometimes the safety costs you.
hippesville
hippesville
23:06 Sun 15 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
What we have here is one member, quite clearly annoyed, at another member not speaking.

His reaction is quite clear. _k1rk_ has chosen to belittle and name call him/her due to that one simple fact...how very sporting!

Funkypool is a website where people can play and enjoy a game of pool.

It is meant to be fun

Let's try and keep it that way

Pretty sure the mud will fly when this is seen. I stand by it. Not a fan of bullying.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
10:30 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
What we have here is one member, quite clearly annoyed, at another member not speaking.

His reaction is quite clear. _k1rk_ has chosen to belittle and name call him/her due to that one simple fact...how very sporting!

It is meant to be fun

Pretty sure the mud will fly when this is seen. I stand by it. Not a fan of bullying.

Lol thought you were spreading the power of positivity, not instigating false bullying claims. I could be very capable of being more insulting and actually earning that title than what I have said.

What Craig said was exactly right but I kept out of it in the interest of not starting something again. You are also entitled to your opinion and you can call me a bully. I couldnt care less. I will still speak my mind and the real truth is that you dont like that.

Its just like Facebook, the world is full of snowflakes who take offence to the slightest remark. And you cant have an opinion without being called a bully? Your a joke mate and more people are starting to see it now so well done.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
10:32 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

It is meant to be fun

Im struggling to find an example of where I have name called him?
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
11:07 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
You wouldnt last 5 minutes on a building site lol.

Also by calling me a bully do you also include green for the things he has said to me? Or is the truth you just pick and choose who is what because of your feelings towards that person? Because I fail to see how he has acted any differently to I so therefore is he not a bully to me?

Just to clarify I dont believe green is a bully at all. He is allowed to have a contentious opinion of me and express it without being called a bully. I am not that childish to claim im wounded and offended by it.

Its a very silly way to try and get to me. Because people can see what your doing now. I applaud you for finally letting people see the wolf in sheeps clothing persona you adopt.

Edited at 15:01 Mon 16/11/20 (GMT)
ggglty
ggglty
17:03 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

Also by calling me a bully do you also include green for the things he has said to me? Or is the truth you just pick and choose who is what because of your feelings towards that person? Because I fail to see how he has acted any differently to I so therefore is he not a bully to me?

Just to clarify I dont believe green is a bully at all. He is allowed to have a contentious opinion of me and express it without being called a bully. I am not that childish to claim im wounded and offended by it.

Its a very silly way to try and get to me. Because people can see what your doing now. I applaud you for finally letting people see the wolf in sheeps clothing persona you adopt.

LMAO,,,, what a wierdo you are,,,,, your making yourself sound like a little kid thats in love with a online pool site ffs,,, get a dam life you freak
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
17:31 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  

LMAO,,,, what a wierdo you are,,,,, your making yourself sound like a little kid thats in love with a online pool site ffs,,, get a dam life you freak

Oh hey, im surprised it took you so long to post something against me tbh. Especially after the beating you got a few months ago. You were very sour back then. You held it in for a good while so well done mate. The issue I was responding to there wasnt even to do with the fact of its a pool site. It was to a comment made on my character. Im not entirely sure how I can be in love when I rarely play anymore but good wise crack old chap.
hippesville
hippesville
17:42 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would welcome other people's opinions!

It's not difficult to see what has gone on...you've ripped in to a fellow member for not talking ffs

A wolf in sheep's clothing???!! Thanks, because that did make me chuckle

I didn't call anybody a bully
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
18:19 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can get as many players opinions as you like to side against me. Most will do it because of who I am. Nobody likes what I have to say because Im brash and I have my own personality. And you could get 100 people to back you up but id defend myself and my actions against each one. We all know you will win the popularity contest because I dont have it in me to be fake and suck up to people. I say what I think and im blunt at times.

I said his etiquette stinks. It does, its a fact. And there is no way you can convince me otherwise. He was hated by many back when he played years ago. Only I wasnt round as much to see. Now I get it. Although I dont hate him.

Saying not a fan of bullying is clearly saying someone is a bully. Doesnt take an Einstein to put 2 and 2 together.

For every person that disagrees that not saying gg is spotting is clearly showing their disdain for me rather than the actual point im making. And it shows the true idiots because im not wrong lol. But bring it on guys. Lets all back hippes.
pitbull_pete
pitbull_pete
20:31 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
bluenose
bluenose
20:50 Mon 16 Nov 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would welcome other people's opinions!

It's not difficult to see what has gone on...you've ripped in to a fellow member for not talking ffs

A wolf in sheep's clothing???!! Thanks, because that did make me chuckle

I didn't call anybody a bully

i have to say this has been going on for a good few years now and i totally agree with all thats been said regarding _k1rk_ its all about me me me with him, no one else opinion matters and yes i will say it he can be a bully sometimes and im so glad a few other well respected members have finally seen this. and have put him firmly in his place
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

In Game Behaviour

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.