Bring back money games

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

gamangamon
gamangamon
16:09 Mon 10 May 21 (BST)  [Link]  
Its the only way forward for this site.
Right now this site is just dead and the most boring place u could ever think of. The reason not to do this has always been that its a "family friendly" site or some bull like that, but theres not even enough ppl on to form a family now.
So introduce money games, we have plenty of them in our pool center too. Make it safe for everyone to deposit cash so they dont have to make some shady offline agreement. Make it so that u can both agree to a race to 7/9/13 or whatever so u cant just quit after 1 game. It will bring back a lot of ppl again and some new ppl and the site will grow in no time. The regular games and tourns can still go on without a change.

It's the only thing that makes sense.
kev01
kev01
02:52 Thu 13 May 21 (BST)  [Link]  
great idea!!
pup_ppu
pup_ppu
08:55 Fri 14 May 21 (BST)  [Link]  

Right now this site is just dead and the most boring place u could ever think of.

Have you never been to Southampton?
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
22:41 Fri 14 May 21 (BST)  [Link]  

Right now this site is just dead and the most boring place u could ever think of.

Have you never been to Southampton?

Hahaha
flash_is_bac
flash_is_bac
04:51 Wed 25 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
omg i love this idea, if i was a millionaire id provide everything, but im not nor am tech equipped but this idea came to me a few months ago and i finally got drunk enough to private message on this site but being he never gets on the site he wont see it, and im sure he gets loads of messages so maybe he just has to be nudged, but i thought of a way to where the mods could get paid and so could nick if he like to do so, its quite simple and im sure everyone would love this game that they use to play over passed 15 years or so, plus he could create advanced memberships like he was in the form of before. i paid for it before id do it again especially if gambling was abroad, but a lot of legal tendencies As well to deal and over come for this idea to come along
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
20:29 Mon 30 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
Will never happen. The killer pool site bombed badly.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Bring back money games

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.