Awesome
kris
kris
01:56 Sat 11 Feb 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done!
lemmy
lemmy
07:01 Wed 15 Feb 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice one brazil. The key is to get minimal medals, but quality medals. You don't want to be a loser who spends their life on here collecting virtual medals. If you can get a singular day, week, and month medal in succession, that'd be massively impressive.

Others on here may not agree with the above, and fair dos to each their own. What ever else just enjoy the game
hippesville
hippesville
23:09 Mon 20 Feb 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
lemmy
lemmy
01:58 Fri 3 Mar 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
chaos_
chaos_
11:04 Fri 3 Mar 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
The way I see it is , the way you earn medals on here is to play 22 hours a day lol and enter everything even if there's no entrants to gain points
Hey Eddie and Pill ?

The whole tourney points and tourney wins system is floored , means absolutely nothing while people are on here racking up points for tournys no one enters . Take a look at Eddies profile , the man has more tourney wins in some game types than actual games he's played , how does that work ???
troy
troy
11:54 Sun 5 Mar 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
The way I see it is , the way you earn medals on here is to play 22 hours a day lol and enter everything even if there's no entrants to gain points
Hey Eddie and Pill ?

The whole tourney points and tourney wins system is floored , means absolutely nothing while people are on here racking up points for tournys no one enters . Take a look at Eddies profile , the man has more tourney wins in some game types than actual games he's played , how does that work ???

life's losers
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

first medal for me

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.