Metallica fans

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey i noticed a few metallica fans in the forums etc. what do you think of their new albums? what are their best and worst songs. motorbreath is my least fave metallica song not counting their new album ive not really listened to it enuff. my fave song by them is nothing else matters
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Mon 21 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
st.anger's not brilliant, frantic and st.anger are good songs. best album has to be S&M, the symphony in some of the songs is fantastic. Ride the Lightning isnt too bad either, but they've done so many good songs it's crazy!
One, MAster of Puppets, Sad but True, Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, For whom the bell tolls, Fuel, the memory remains, the thing that should not be, there's LOADS!! they've made a total of 150 songs.. thats amazing eh? Mind you, they formed in 1981 and have a bassist curse :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Mon 21 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
st anger was dissapointing, best album gotta be ride the lightning, mind you most of their albums are amzin, cant wait for the nxt, its due not long. their best song in my mind is disposable hero off the puppets album. oh yeah and i advise any tallica fans to get the live sh*t, binge and purge dvd, its awesome.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:52 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Master of puppets is a varry good song....i can play it on the drums and my mate can play it on guitar....so we jam!!!! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:23 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i reckon my fave album by them is master of puppets not inculding S&M cos thats like a greatest hits almost. one thing i dont like is that S&M was recorded in an era where hetfield tried new things vocally and he hadnt quite settled into his current pattern and it sounds a bit weird. and he talks nothing else matters which annoys me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
master of puppets,nothing else matters,until it sleeps, frantic, some kinda monster and enter sandman are my fav songs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:35 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yea, and there's no drums til about 3 mins in, makes you think lars had too much to drink during the interval ^_^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Fri 4 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well the newer style of music bymetallica is listenable to me but the older stuff by them is by far alot better!!they went dramatically downhill after the black album!!shame really as the music they weremakin was legendary!!fave song by them has to b battery or nothin else matters or sad but true!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:31 Sat 5 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
load and reload weren't bad, and a few songs from garage, inc. were ok. St.Anger has 2 good songs on, but the rest is terrible. If you've seen some kind of monster, you'll see why :X
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:18 Fri 11 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
AHAHAHAH i just listened to the funniest metallica song - "So What?"
Absolutely fantastic, even though the language in it is atrocious.. its damn funny!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Metallica fans

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.