admins, mods and me only

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:13 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
any1 want 2 give me a hand on building a pool and snooker website if any wants to help they will be automaticaly become a admin when it is done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:27 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ss2 making a pool site like this is very hard work and you need to know a lot of java and it also takes a very long time, funkypool took nick who is a full time programmer about 6/7 months to code for and thats not including the little errors that were found which he has now fixed, i say good luck to you if u want to try but it will take u about 5 years lol if u knew what u were doin...anywayz good luck
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:44 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
exactly.....you cant just create yer own pool site like this just like that. get a brain mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ss2gohan im currently studyin computer programing and do know a fair bit about java and things so yeah if you need a hand to build snooker site i dont think a pool site is worth it you aint gonna beat this one then email me at thermos_1505@hotmail.com and we can come to some kinda agreement but do take in afey and ibizas comments this aint gonna work over night and will prob take 1/2 yrs unless you really are clued up im still learning about coding and that but like i say im happy to help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:35 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Studying computer programming at uni d_n_g??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:23 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah i am simon cardiff uni in first year
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:45 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
if u have the knowledge to do it ss2 then u should def try and get a site up, it will give u something to do and be proud of and theres always plenty of users out there who will join ur site and be regulars, when ur done give me a buzz and ill deffintatly check it out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:11 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well ss2 you know where i am get in touch if you really are serious about this and maybe we can put our ideas into this and make a go of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:37 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok down n going will e-mail u soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
u could make it the sister site of funkypool, with nicks permission of course, and call it funkysnooker
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:24 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats wat i was thinking of
revenge
revenge
Admin
12:42 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
seems tough but good luck in trying to do it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nick if you get to read this then would it be ok to make our site the sister sight to this one it would be great if we can oh btw ss2gohan i am down n going m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:43 Fri 4 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
kk m8
nick
nick
Admin
04:54 Fri 4 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
It does sound like a good idea, although it is a lot of work!

If you want to write a similar game to this, I use a Java applet to run the game in. Take a look at http://java.sun.com/ This is the official Java website, and it has a nice tutorial to get started.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:54 Fri 4 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
kk thanxs nick m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:56 Fri 4 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
kk nick i will have a look on it in a bit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Sat 5 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i used to do a bit of html and java for quite a while but got sick of it afta i couldnt get sumthin to work

ToMMy $h££r1n!
supermega
supermega
10:42 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would make internet games if i could
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:06 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can make a site like this with a click of my fingers. . . . .
click, click, click, click, click..... damn it worked earlier

anyway good luck ss2

**Derp**
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

admins, mods and me only

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.