MAN UTD 2 - 1 POMPEY

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry to rub it in admins. simon etc who support pompey but we beat u this time! 2-1 wivout keane, carroll, giggs, half neville and ferdinand! Rooney is brilliant so is van nistelrooy! man utd 4 title looking promising!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:50 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Carrol.....big woop....lmfao....not quite SHAY GIVEN
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:51 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
IT WAS AT OLD TRAFFORD - 2-1

POMPEY HAVE BEAT YOU 2-0.....AT THERE GROUND

DO YOU SEE THERE £30 MILLION STRIKER ECT?

NUFF SAID
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:50 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol at ibiza man u have waisted loadsa money on crap players look at derby no money spent and were goin up and then next year we will win the uefa cup
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:54 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Doesnt matter ibiza a wins a win! and the more we win the more pressure on chelsea!

We've worked hard to get 30mil strikers coz we have the best amanger in the game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL!.....GAVA........THATS MORE LIKE IT.......A WINS A WIN........i cudnt agree more....but dnt go blaming u didnt hav carrol.......cause if u did....u wudda LOST LOL....he wudda yet again done another blunder.

And Newcastle United can afford £30 million them selves seeing we did actually bid for rooney £28 million. So Newcastle United must of worked very hard also.

Newcastle United will make a big signing of a world class striker in the summer. Seeing That its Shearers last season.

As for pressure on Chelsea....Man u failed to knock them out of the carling cup (which isnt evan a big cup)....and now if they beat liverpool....we can all blame Man u.

Newcastle United are the only team to KNOCK THEM OUT SO FAR OF A TROPHY....FA CUP ( 100 TIMES BIGGER THEN CARLING)...SO THEREFORE....WE HAV APPLIED THE MOST PRESSURE.

Since the Newcastle Game....They have had a back to back loss....with barcelona....We have Runied there season....and rightly so Man u can start now applying the pressure...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:21 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
exactly it was a carling cup match therefore fergie didnt give a monkies that man utd lost.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:24 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
not too good is it.. for a team that always makes out they're the best.

Considering MAN UTD are meant to be the richest club in the world, they should've done better than that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
go nicknax
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:50 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be fair, I went up to the game and there wasn't a lot of difference between the two teams. We're in a bad bit of form at the moment (1 win in 9 I think) and have really struggled away from home in the premiership.

So 2-1 isn't a bad result for pompey, I was reasonably happy with the way we played.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just wait till IN FORM NEWCASTLE UNITED GO TO old trafford....

I FEAR THE WORST FOR MAN U FANS.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:42 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
A win's a win nick! surely leeds must be loaded nick so where are they? i mean they sold enough talent! u got 30mil off us where did that go?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:43 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Newcastle have a bad record against man utd. ok i'll know u wil bring up the 5-0 from about 10 years ago. Well thats the past no1s interested in the past theyre interested in the present!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
newcastle united!!! o come on please.yea it will be a grate game but i think that there will be one goal in it.build up more pressure on chelsea.it will be a grate run in at the end of the season.newcastle should finish about erm..........6/7??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:37 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
COME ON MAN U!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:51 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
gava... leeds are low because they sold all their players. and leeds did that because they were around 80-90 million in debt. so all the money going into that club will be going to pay off debts. unfortunely for them, it looks as if it will be like that for about another year or so, altho they have a new board dont they..?

Liecester fan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:05 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
leicester fan? i could mock you because we absolutely caned you in your house last season..
5-0, remember that? :D:D
5 goals in 13 mins.. peter crouch, darius vassell, dion dublin, thomas hitzlspereregereggergrgregrgr.
ave it :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:57 Tue 1 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL.......IF CONFERENCE SIDE EXETER CAN DRAW 0-0 AT OLD TRAFFORD.
IM SURE NEWCASTLE UNITED CAN WIN!.

LAST SEASON....OLD TRAFFORD.....MAN U 0 - 0 NEWCASTLE UNITED.

This season....You will see some pure TOON ARMY CLASS MAGIC ;-)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

MAN UTD 2 - 1 POMPEY

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.