_miss_pots

Player Details
_miss_pots

Pages: 1
2
DateEvent
20:24 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Straight Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 30 Ranking 665.7 (734th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 2 (100.0%) Turn Success 25 of 40 (62.5%) Greatest Run 9
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Pool stats reset from Ranked Games 4 / 50 Ranking 665.9 (744th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 4 (100.0%) Turn Success 38 of 51 (74.5%) Safeties 5 of 38 (13.2%) Overall 87.7%
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Pool UK stats reset from Ranking 676.8 (913th) Maximum 689.9 Wins 31 (53.4%) Losses 27 (46.6%) Seven Ballings 1 Micro Tourny Wins 1
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 27 / 50 Ranking 672.4 (962nd) Maximum 677.6 Wins 11 (40.7%) Losses 16 (59.3%)
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Billiards stats reset from Ranked Games 9 / 50 Ranking 667.1 (1,123rd) Maximum 680.3 Wins 3 (33.3%) Losses 6 (66.7%)
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
9 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 17 / 50 Ranking 666.0 (1,092nd) Maximum 679.8 Wins 3 (14.3%) Losses 18 (85.7%) Tournament Wins 1 Micro Tourny Wins 1
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
8 Ball Arcade stats reset from Ranked Games 8 / 50 Ranking 669.5 (926th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 9 (52.9%) Losses 8 (47.1%)
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Month 10 All Time Points Won 80
20:19 Wed 09/08/17 (BST)2017/08/09 19:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
12:53 Tue 01/08/17 (BST)2017/08/01 11:53 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 10 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament
20:22 Mon 31/07/17 (BST)2017/07/31 19:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
20:18 Mon 31/07/17 (BST)2017/07/31 19:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
14:26 Sun 25/06/17 (BST)2017/06/25 13:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball Tournament
19:31 Tue 20/06/17 (BST)2017/06/20 18:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Straight Pool Speed Tournament
14:39 Sat 17/06/17 (BST)2017/06/17 13:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the 9 Ball Arcade Reverse Speed Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
14:41 Sun 11/06/17 (BST)2017/06/11 13:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Reverse Speed Tournament
15:46 Tue 06/06/17 (BST)2017/06/06 14:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 8 Ball UK Marathon Tournament
21:33 Sun 04/06/17 (BST)2017/06/04 20:33 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the 9 Ball Arcade Marathon
21:15 Thu 01/06/17 (BST)2017/06/01 20:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Random Reverse Tournament
Pages: 1
2