Screen Resolution ?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:57 Mon 7 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Finally I Fix The Login Problem... Now The Screen Resolution Isnt Right,The Balls Are 2 Small, And When i Change The Resolution It Doesnt Help At All
I Changed The Other Resolution Thing At The Bottom Right Corner Still No Help Any Thing I Can Do?

Edited at 19:57 Mon 7/01/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Mon 7 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah...everytime i log in, i have to bring may page down because the balls are an odd shape.

ball size is good.

to get the perfect circle of the balls, i have to get the top LEFT corner of the screen and then drag it down diagonally a bit....notm top far though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Mon 7 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Zoom?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:24 Sat 12 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is probably your eyes sights or depends what kind of monitor you have and also what kind of resolution your monitor is. The bigger the resolution the more better. I recommend the resolution 1440x900. I got this resolution and theres nothing wrong it's all perfect or it's just probably your graphics card hope this helps. To change your resolution you go to your desktop right click then go to properties. Then click the tab were it says settings and choose you preferred resolution the maximum is better. . Good Luck
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Screen Resolution ?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.