copy and paste

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:14 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi can anyone please tell me why i cant seem to copy and paste text on funky pool, i can do it any other time and i know people do it on here. I am getting an error message and told to copy and paste it but i cant, and it is alot of txt and codes before anyone says type it out. please help
cool_ryan
cool_ryan
11:12 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
your not allowd no-one is mte!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:43 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
ah maybe cause it's over a 1000 characters?
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
13:19 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
If it was over a thousand characters it would say it in red at the bottom of your screen.
Does this error come up in a different screen to funkypool?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
so how do people paste the links in the chat window?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:47 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ctrl + C = Copy
Ctrl + V = Paste

madmiketyson
madmiketyson
14:57 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
if u mean on the forum then use 1_eye advice

if u mean in the game window then you cannot do that- as far as i am aware nobody can
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:

if u mean in the game window then you cannot do that- as far as i am aware nobody can

yes you can, not that it wouldn't break rules but you can use the short cuts to paste something in the game chat , but you cannot copy from the game chat
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
15:33 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
trell said:
madmiketyson said:

yes you can, not that it wouldn't break rules but you can use the short cuts to paste something in the game chat , but you cannot copy from the game chat

You just told me i was wrong then repeated what i said lmao

edit: tho re-reading it i guess it looks like i was saying you cant paste into the game window whcih you can do but is obvious- i think seans original question was basically whether you can copy what someone has said in the chatroom which in closing you cant

Edited at 21:35 Thu 31/01/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Fri 1 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:

You just told me i was wrong then repeated what i said lmao

edit: tho re-reading it i guess it looks like i was saying you cant paste into the game window whcih you can do but is obvious- i think seans original question was basically whether you can copy what someone has said in the chatroom which in closing you cant

Edited at 21:35 Thu 31/01/08 (GMT)

I think sean's original question was how to PASTE a link into gamechat window, but thanks for actually reading what i said, not many people do that
EDIT: Hmm well i guess you DON'T read the whole thread, since you didn't notice Sean's second post, clarifying his question.

Edited at 00:14 Sat 2/02/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:22 Sat 2 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can paste a link into the game window using my method, or I can, and alot of other people I know! Give it a try.

Although don't abuse it, punk!

(Jokes)

Edited at 12:22 Sat 2/02/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:58 Sat 2 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol thanks 1 eye i will give it go
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:51 Mon 4 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
sean2211 said:
lol thanks 1 eye i will give it go

ok i tried it and it does not work. i know it is possible to do it though. i don't want to copy what is in the game window. when i go into game window using AOL browser it gives me loads of info saying that i need to send it to funky pool through the contact us feature but it will not let me copy and there is to much info and code to write out. i can't even paste into a chat window.

Edited at 16:55 Mon 4/02/08 (GMT)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

copy and paste

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.