Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons (Video)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Thu 13 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Are these clips real? Decide for yourself......

EDIT: I think some of theme are fake

Edited at 18:15 Thu 13/11/08 (GMT)
sm_rat
sm_rat
13:15 Thu 13 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's got to be the funniest video in a long time. You could almost SEE the strings!

Hey, I'm a scientist at heart so I'm always going to be skeptical. But people get carried away with special effects!

Sorry, but I don't believe in ghosts...
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
13:38 Thu 13 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
no such thing, i could do better on photoshop with my eyes closed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Thu 13 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
ffs
sm_rat
sm_rat
14:28 Thu 13 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
cuegod said:
ffs

What?

You believe in ghosts?

As I have said, I am a scientist. I don't believe in fantasy and the mystical. If something happens it has a perfectly logical explanation.

Also, you ever wondered how he happens to be at the right place at the right time? And the fact that it always happens to HIM? No archive footage at all?

Computer engineering and nanotechnology has come on a long way. Moving the camera without touching it is the same principle as when security cameras move.

(No friggin duh! Try take GCSE electronic courses and see if you change your mind over wether the are real )

Doors opening and closing can be easily done by not shutting it properly or opening it by remote control. It could be an electromagnet on a timer. When the magnet shuts off, the doors swing open.

The clouds on the screen can be easily added on a video editor. (A crash course in computer animation taught me that). It's almost like using the spray paint option on microsoft paint.

If you want any more explanations, please ask. I'm just more enthralled in my physics revision than I am this video...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:41 Fri 14 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
sm_rat said:
cuegod said:
ffs

What?

You believe in ghosts?

As I have said, I am a scientist. I don't believe in fantasy and the mystical. If something happens it has a perfectly logical explanation.

Also, you ever wondered how he happens to be at the right place at the right time? And the fact that it always happens to HIM? No archive footage at all?

Computer engineering and nanotechnology has come on a long way. Moving the camera without touching it is the same principle as when security cameras move.

(No friggin duh! Try take GCSE electronic courses and see if you change your mind over wether the are real )

Doors opening and closing can be easily done by not shutting it properly or opening it by remote control. It could be an electromagnet on a timer. When the magnet shuts off, the doors swing open.

The clouds on the screen can be easily added on a video editor. (A crash course in computer animation taught me that). It's almost like using the spray paint option on microsoft paint.

If you want any more explanations, please ask. I'm just more enthralled in my physics revision than I am this video...

i believe in ghosts AND my threads never turn out good
sm_rat
sm_rat
17:54 Fri 14 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's not unusual to believe in ghosts... I just see logic in everything. It's one of those annoying personal traits

As for your threads... "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!"

Seriously, there will ALWAYS be negatives for EVERYTHING in life. You just have to make sure that the positives outweigh the negatives
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:34 Sat 15 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
I partly believe in ghosts becuase I swear I have seen one in this house before!

When I got back from the pub tho... But I'm not that crazy to know what i seen.

And today I seen this thread I thought about it again..

(I never thought about it since I THINK i Saw one.)

There a positive for you cuegod.

My post before this one was better but I lost it becuase of sesion timeout :(

I will post one of mr_mcquiston thread or pic in a minute im sure some of you have seen it already.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:50 Sat 15 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one believed in this either... But Noone can tell you whether to believe in them or not.

Here is the thread. http://www.funkypool.com/viewTopic.do?topicid=13293
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:50 Fri 21 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
sm_rat said:

Game, set, match.

Edited at 01:50 Sat 22/11/08 (GMT)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons (Video)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.