crazes fads you name it!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Sat 28 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
indeed. footballs a fad. whats the difference between a sport and a fad. a sport has rules, equipment, people who follow it. and fads tend to have rules, equipment and people to follow. ok well sport tends to last longer. well care to put a boundary down, when does a fad become a sport. rugby ws supposedly born out of a guy who cheated at football, and ppl said it was a fad. and ok so rugby stood the test of time but whats time. time is winding down, the universe will eventually collapse and we will all die even if it doesnt, rendering all human endeavor ultimately pointless including football. ESPECIALLY FOOTBALL!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Sun 29 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO, ur gona become very unpopular by dis respecting the beautiful game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Sun 29 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ah weve hit the nail on the head havent we. two things drive you, football and popularity, other than basic needs like food, drink and sexual gratification of course. football where the only skill which is relevant is speed and stamina, which is true of almost all sports, and popularity, which is an arbitrary variable, totally unmeasurable and ultimately pointless
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Mon 30 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wow this converstations deep. Something about the world ending and something about football. Only bits that really got my attention were sexual gratification, football and rugby. Apart from that ... all over my head I'm afraid
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:20 Tue 31 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
only just read dis wen i waqs in primary skool about 6yrs ago i colleted pogs and pokemon things it was lyk wow mines better than urs i grew uo last year of primary skool premier leuge books came out gt 1 of em completed it 2 half was buying stikers otha half was nicking of the weakest in skool lol and then i got a yoyo i luved it then it snapped i cried 4 ages secondary skool came oooh good times they was i culdnt b botherd coleting things so i was fghting evry day:-) poped a guys nose and i ad them bullying bands and now i got these scoobys things no idea wt the hell a scooby is tho sooo nvm aye and triangl yh u missed the bands and/or the scoobys lol.P.S this is a big post from me. im gonna shut up now as i need sleep

JAMEL™

Edited at 08:25 Tue 31/05/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:29 Tue 31 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I hate those bands. The problem is there all too goody goody. Yeah I completly aprove of a lot of the things they support. But what about a kill all car theifs or just you suck. I still probably wouldn't wear one but I'd like the choice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:33 Tue 31 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i want an anti chav band, there cool
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

crazes fads you name it!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.