Motorsport 2009

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Fri 3 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
The season starts on Sunday with Fabrizio Giovanardi and Jason Plato resuming the rivalry.

Giovanardi in the Vauxhall again, Plato in a privately owned Chevrolet team.

Hopefully Matt Neal can feature more with the VX Racing team and Andrew Jordan has been promoted to that team too.

Dan Eaves returns with a Seat team teaming up with Brummie-boy Adam Jones.

However, the bad news is that there is no Mat Jackson , his team lost their sponsorship, Accident Exchange. A real shame, the people's champion will not be able to shine this season, one of my favourite drivers too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:24 Sat 4 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame about Jackson!

Plato and Giovanni get on don't they? I always thought it was Neal he had the problem with (amongst others) should be another fun season!

Personally I'm not a fan of Neal. I lean more to Plato....

Where's the first race?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:04 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Plato is an idiot. Neal is a local lad as are Jones and Jackson.

Was at Brands Hatch, Neal leads the championship after a 1st, a 3rd and a 4th.

Rob Collard got Airwaves first win in race 2 and their second win was soon after through new boy Jonny Adam.

Third result haven't seen the official result as Dan Eaves should be penalised for a jump start.

But might go to the meeting at Donington Park, something like £23 for the Sunday, £28 for the whole weekend, that includes 3 BTCC races and several support races
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Neal was 1st, 3rd and 3rd. And news in is that BTCC are taking lead of F1, penalising good drivers and rewarding the annoying, idiots
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
You mean Neal was doing his usual ramming them off the road and has been penalised....?

I've never liked Neal since I watched a race where he was letting drivers from other teams pass him just so Plato couldn't win the championship. I forget which race, but it happened....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
No, debutant Jonny Adam was penalised.

Ironically, race 1, Plato hits Jelley sideways. Punishment: Nothing

race 3: Adam hits Plato sideways, very similar. Punishment: 4 seconds added on.

So shocking. Thankfully, no more Plato, good rids
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:52 Mon 13 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Meh, this is popular, can someone re-title this to motorsports 2009 or somet, talk about MotoGP and stuff then in here.

Toseland starts 13th in Qatar today, after the race was canceled yesterday.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:03 Sun 17 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Lorenzo wins today to make the championship interesting in MotoGP from Max Melandri and with Valentino Rossi not scoring any points, means Jorge Lorenzo leads the championship by 1 point ahead of Rossi and Casey Stoner.

In BTCC, Matt Neal extends his lead in the championship with 3rd and 2nd place finishes in the first two rounds at Donington. James Thompson winning back to back race to get his title bid on track
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:56 Mon 15 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/8099343.stm

Poor old Julian Simon, thought he had won the race, then finished 4th
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:01 Mon 15 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO!

Some good racing from Croft yesterday. Ginetta Cup was really interesting....

BTCC is still wide open, can't see anyone beating the Vauxhalls. They always seem to get a result, even when they're doing crap!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:03 Mon 15 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Typical Plato though, spins Neal off and all that he gets is a slap on the wrist.

Missed most of the races though, was out and about after watching the exciting MotoGP race in Spain where Rossi edged out Lorenzo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:06 Mon 15 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Moto GP was magnificent yesterday. The final laps between Rossi and Lorenzo were fantastic, some of the best racing I have ever seen.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:09 Mon 15 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm glad I wasn't in the general garage for the team, how close did they get at times to hitting each other. lol

Good championship too now with Rossi, Lorenzo, and Stoner all level on points
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Motorsport 2009

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.