Golf - Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:36 Sun 16 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Umm i thought golf wasn't going to be added till until the 2016 Olympics...and i consider golf as a sport.

So what is everyone's best golf course they have played at....mine was in phuket the place was called Red Mountain!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Sun 16 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
have 40 on the Tiger double from last week at 8/1, 5 e/w on Singh at 66s and the same on Kevin Na at 175s...Tiger first, Singh second, Na third please

Who'd have thought all your loots are gone lol
_niall_
_niall_
19:15 Sun 16 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lolol...checked my PP account earlier after I was told they paid out on Woods on all singles and multiples, I'm over the bloody moon right now

http://blog.paddypower.com/blog/index.php/2009/08/15/tiger-woods-eary-payout/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:35 Sun 16 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao nice one! idiots!

Oh...delighted for YE YE YE YE...played Maniac 2000 when he sunk his putt...take that Lion Forest!!
_niall_
_niall_
11:41 Wed 26 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
If anyone's interested in following my tips, I'll post them here each week

Hunter Mahan at 30/1 for the Barclays...Woods and Harrington both playing, but will they still be downbeat over their PGA nightmares?!

In the Johnnie Walker, I'm liking the odds of 45/1 for Ignacio Garrido....very solid player who seems to always make the cut and give you a decent run for your money
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:30 Wed 26 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I believe I'll give Paddy Power my tenner through rakes on the poker table
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
_niall_
_niall_
14:27 Fri 28 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
In the Johnnie Walker, I'm liking the odds of 45/1 for Ignacio Garrido....very solid player who seems to always make the cut and give you a decent run for your money

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:30 Sun 30 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
ul son
Played today, walked off the course after 10...wind and rain!

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Golf - Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.