Another Suggestion...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
The new find an online admin is great... must admit a step in the right direction for new and old members alike..

Improvement is needed, it should come up with a list of online ones, not just a random admin/mod (seems to be random to me) This means players can have a choice of who they contact. And it prevents people like simon being afk and i tried it out and got him up, no use if need urgent help ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, that is a good idea.

Although I'd like to add I don't normally stay in and leave the computer, so I blame you and goo for persuading me too!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I didn't say you did, im just using you as an example... if a new player needed help and you where afk, what would he do?

Also on a side not, when i search a player, just did this with raiden and he is not online.... the old this player is currently not logged in has gone :| got me real confused... did it change or is it just me?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ignore that the whole search a player box doesn't work.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I believe it will be fixed for the new version.

There will probably be a lot of this, nick is adding lots of good features, but as they go live quite quickly, there could quite easily be a small bug or two. Please bear with us in this time of transition, it'll be worth the wait! :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Fri 3 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i suggested a list of online mods as well at some point. i think it would be quite difficult to do wouldnt it? altho im far from an expert, quite the reverse, i must admit
nick
nick
Admin
01:26 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, the find player box should be fixed now.

Yes, the find moderator button will bring up a random moderator, although it will always choose a moderator who is not in a game over an moderator who is playing a game.

It wouldn't be too difficult to show online moderators, although I'm not sure how this would fit into the game yet. Would it be satisfactory to add to the funkypool team page?
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Another Suggestion...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.