Womans & Mens Pool!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

golden_shot
golden_shot
21:50 Sun 10 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Always seems to be football & stuff written here so i thought a change would be nice, am not really keen on pool on the television but i was board today and was flicking through the sky channels and i seen womans pool championship was on so i watched it by god they are amazing so just wanted to know your thoughts guys.

You don't see much of male poolers on the tv. Last time i watched a male game Ronnie " The Rocket " Osullivan was playing.

Any of you guys play for real? like a league? I play at my local pb members only i am currently drawing first in the rankings and i am defending champ.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Mon 11 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I do i run a very succesful pool league in surrey with my partner and couple of other people

i also play pool too am not bad i have won a competition for the league :)

I am also participating in whats known as interleague and soon hope to play ladies county pool aswell :)

www.westsurreypoolleague.co.uk thats the league we run
golden_shot
golden_shot
14:16 Mon 11 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Very impressive Steph :)

I think i am going to the amateurs championships in Glasgow, meant to be a few scouts there as they always looking to find a player and make him/her pro as there is not many now.

I have always wanted to play professionally, maybe this could be my chance.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Mon 11 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ya never know mate it could be

good luck let me know how u do aswell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Tue 12 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Used to

Started playing for a well respected snooker club now
_egotistical
_egotistical
21:03 Tue 12 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, played for several local league teams, county and have several international caps for Scotland. Including an appearance in a European Championship final in Bordeaux in 2006. Lost tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Sat 27 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I play a bit, in West surrey pool league as well as Potty, i am second in the overall standings, pl 30, won 22, lost 8, came second in the divisonal singles(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7JzWYql6sg)
(i am the thin 1 lol),
and my team r currently in second place behind pottys, but i will be playing for her team next season!!
killer_no1
killer_no1
22:07 Sat 27 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
ye i used 2 play but the pub shut down mid season so had 2 knock it on the head, we had all good players but 4 sum reason we was bottom of the leauge, it was r first season tho so shut up
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Womans & Mens Pool!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.